General SPOTTED TODAY with a Flash

Currently reading:
General SPOTTED TODAY with a Flash

Hi all, for curiosity when happily driving in your beloved Abarth do you acknowledge other Abarth owners with a flash or a wave? It amazes me how certain places have more Abarth than others. I live in Bedfordshire where there is a large great Italian community, plus an Abarth agent. I can guarantee when driving through Bedford I will see 2 or 3 Abarth’s, yesterday in by Milton Keynes by MK Dons I spotted a black Abarth Punto. If you see any Abarth just post the destination with the colour (please no registration plate) it will be interesting where we all are (Any where in the World) I used to follow a similar thread on a well known luxury sports car I owned , It finished up going with many thousand replies from all over the world in the most obscure places. KEEP YOUR EYES OPEN! Photo would be 👍

On Monday we were in Skipton and there were three Abarth sparked around us, white, light grey and black, on the way back we passed a red one…all were on Yorkshire plates
In the Cross, of which there are a fair number round here even though there’s no dealers, we always flash/acknowledge each other, same with the Cherokee

Spotted today Easter Sunday parked in front of my wife’s Beetle parked in Kempston Bedford
IMG_2208.jpeg

spotted today near Kingston Centre Milton Keynes Bright Yellow
Just spoke to a guy in Paphos whilst we are here for a couple of weeks, he has a white 595 he shipped over here from the uk . nice clean car. He said it would be too complicated to bring it over now due to the dreaded Brexit. Very few over here & quite rare.

Back