Votes: 10 71.4%
  • No

Votes: 4 28.6%

• Total voters

robmorris

Chaps

I am looking to replace my current car and I am considering the -
Fiat Bravo 1.9 MULTIJET 150 SPORT 5DR

Ive been reading reviews and all seems great?
Would you recommend someone buiyng one?

It seems the only negative is body roll? Does a set of aftermarket springs sort this?

And do people re-map these for extra horses? Whats recommended?

Cheers

Ive had one for the past 7 months, done 26k miles. Love the car, not sure about the body roll but mine seems fine. MPG is good for the bhp/speed.

Ive seen people re-map these to around the 200bhp mark but then its questionable about weather the clutch can take it.

Cheers - Ive read about Red Dot Racing for remaps but I cannot get an email request through - Are they still going?

hi mate, what on a dynamic do you prefer over the sport?

Comfier ride and toys, I'm one for practicality over looks, side skirts and a spoiler are all well and good for the few secs you look at them walking to the car, but I'm one for the toys when spending hours upon hours driving the car :)

Comfier ride and toys, I'm one for practicality over looks, side skirts and a spoiler are all well and good for the few secs you look at them walking to the car, but I'm one for the toys when spending hours upon hours driving the car :)

The MJet Sport, well the 165 is pretty comfy and smooth to be honest.

I am keen to hear what all these extra "toys" are that the Dynamic has. The only one I can think of is a cool box and climate control.

To be honest - The main toys I need is aircon and cruise control and a 6th gear..
Does both come with the above?

I would only recommend the diesel if you are gonna be doing some serious mileage. Petrol is way more fun... :D

You should get all that with the Sport, its pretty easy to spot the panels on the car to see if its got them tbh! Bravo is a lovely car though, People say the Sports are a bit stiff in the spring department.......I have pretty hard suspense, but its countered by my soft comfy seats :D

To be honest - The main toys I need is aircon and cruise control and a 6th gear..
Does both come with the above?

Yes but the dynamic has dual zone climate control as standard. Best thing to do is test one and see if you are happy with it. By the time the weekends out i will have clocked over 2000 miles since last friday, I feel ok but my spine would prefer a bit more comfort :p

Yes but the dynamic has dual zone climate control as standard. Best thing to do is test one and see if you are happy with it. By the time the weekends out i will have clocked over 2000 miles since last friday, I feel ok but my spine would prefer a bit more comfort :p

:yeahthat:

Arm rest, leki rear windows, loads of other stuff.

If your not doing high mileage then a Sport will probably be fine, but John does about 40k a year in his Sport and I'm heading for about 30k in my Dynamic. I know which I prefer, and I think John knows which he'd wished he'd gone for.

I only do 12k a year but my 12 mile daily commute is 95% motorway.
I guess I will only know by testing both..

It is a great deal, those I listed were only a few, all the others are in the brochure ;)

Its not a great deal at all there are hardly any differences apart from the cool box/arm rest and standard electric windows in the back and the climate control. Thats pretty much it.

I dont have the brochure perhaps you can enlighten us all with its contents?

End of the day the Sport costs more than the Dynamic and both models have pretty much the same equipment.

There's also the city steering option and the options most easterly panda has in his bravo are impossible to find on a sport model.

While I would dearly love to inflict more pain on a Dynamic owner ;) My Sport has that button as well (as do all the Diesel sports)

The only thing we need to press to out gun you TJet owners is the accelerator :D

Back