Where is The Beard?

Currently reading:
Where is The Beard?

Where is The Beard?
Has he gone the way of Lord Lucan, Shergar and Bobby Crush?
Or is he just on nights?
I am missing his drollery.
Nights?!? Since November? Anyway, I was only saying to Bobby and Lucky the other day, that horse doesn't look too healthy; he looked a bit slow around that last corner, especially with Elvis on board.

he is forever in our heart, his time away from here will be a burdan to us all. Seriously i dunno when was he last online?
The level of concern is touching. You spell burden with an "e", not an "a". Looks like I'm back just in time. Standards are slipping.

Ive shaved it off

Thanks for your concern ;):)
Yeah, thanks for your concern. Shaved what off?

Only 5 comments? Is that it?

OK, well, you know that broadband/telephone/television company that says that with them, you will never lose Broadband connection? It's not true. Between joining them in April and my last post in November I've lost connection at least 20 times. I complained, they weren't interested so I stopped paying; then they cut me off. I received a phone call today asking why I left them and would I like to re-join. The upshot is that they returned all payments I'd made over the previous 7 months.....so.....I'm ba-ack:devil:

How coincidental, you and Mr Codger seem to have a Telekinetic bond. Now thats worrying. :devil:
Oh and thank you for correcting my hyaenas spelling mistake.

How coincidental, you and Mr Codger seem to have a Telekinetic bond. Now thats worrying. :devil:
Oh and thank you for correcting my hyaenas spelling mistake.
You're welcome. Oh and by the way, you don't spell heinous like that. You spell it.....HA! Thought I was going to fall for that did you? Actually, I nearly did.

Glad you're back!
I was beginning to think you had gone boating off the coast of Somalia...
Now you come to mention it.....Now then, old age and wisdom. That's a whole different subject. It reminds me of when I was advising Monty at El Alamein, blah, blah, blah.....

Welcome back, we missed you :hug: Well, I did anyway!
Coming from you that really means a lot. Especially as I often look at the pictures I have of you in your fishnets and boots. (At least when Mrs. Beard isn't in the same room)

Unfortunately you also had on a long red coat; and we were in company of several others at the inaugural Greater Manchester Meet.

Coming from you that really means a lot. Especially as I often look at the pictures I have of you in your fishnets and boots. (At least when Mrs. Beard isn't in the same room)

Unfortunately you also had on a long red coat; and we were in company of several others at the inaugural Greater Manchester Meet.

I will be back! When's next one?

I will be back! When's next one?
Going to start working on that in the next couple of weeks. Was talking to Ged before my little fracas with BT about this, so I'll be posting something shortly on the Events section.

Going to start working on that in the next couple of weeks. Was talking to Ged before my little fracas with BT about this, so I'll be posting something shortly on the Events section.

:idea: BT lol.... Thats OK then :eek:

Back