The Daily Chat Thread - March 2013

Currently reading:
The Daily Chat Thread - March 2013

i thought we was going to do tribute fliers.:confused::(

what ever you do its no use keeping them all all in the van, people need to take handfulls to give out. the lads that did the trax stand last year had none, i gave then the ones i had in glove box
I dont think that was mentioned before? (Or did I miss it?)

Either way ... need someone to design them!

So this thread is for chat topics that arnt worthy of starting a new leisure loung topic?
On the subject of fliers, I had a couple left from MIT car last year and I was wondering about handing them out. If I was to hand them out at shows/meets to nice looking fiats, how am I to know if the person I gave them to actually signed up? Maybe a 'who reffered you' box on the sign up sheet?

Go away. I have bills and a non-working Exxy, I don't need something else to waste my money on. :mad: ;)

I'm thinking of starting up a Good Friday Steak Club, it is one day that I absolutely hang out for meat and you can't get it anywhere here :(

I'm thinking of starting up a Good Friday Steak Club, it is one day that I absolutely hang out for meat and you can't get it anywhere here :(

why not? :confused: apparently in northern Ireland all the pubs shut today (edit just found out its only 10 tonight they shut ), as far as i can tell apart from a few people getting a day off its just like a normal day in England.

any other countries have strange traditions today?

Last edited:
Back