someone on ebay selling my style of intake

Currently reading:
someone on ebay selling my style of intake

LOL i was pwnd fair and square :eek::eek::eek::cry:

all i really meant was that you see loads of really stupid obvious mistakes,.....

and i THOUGHT i was better than average at spelling and grammer (i had an A level in eng lit :eek::eek::bang:)

obviously some of you are better :D

Attachments

• pwned.jpg
    pwned.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 6
my £10 filter and £1 of pipe is better than all 3 because i dont have a 3" intake pipe, i've got a 6" one instead, and a bigger filter element, pure airflow mofo :slayer:

Last edited:
Well I custom made a GSR style silicone intake tube on my Sporting alot wider than the standard pipe and put a CDA style filter on the end (replica costing £30 instead of £199) and it caused havok with my engine :(. Lost nearly all my low end torque and only gained a tiny amount in power top end. Judging by the GSR it mine was a lot wider so wider must not always mean better :(.

Can remember putting a cone filter my Alfa they sound awesome! :devil:

if you shorten or widen your intake then you will lose torque and gain power. its very similar to removing your cat or fitting a wider exhaust pipe. you've got to get the balance right.

i very rarely touch anything post-filter, but at the filter you want to minimise restrictions and increase air pressure.

Last edited:
if you shorten or widen your intake then you will lose torque and gain power. its very similar to removing your cat or fitting a wider exhaust pipe. you've got to get the balance right.

i very rarely touch anything post-filter, but at the filter you want to minimise restrictions and increase air pressure.

Yeah exactly what the GSR does :). Getting one on 3rd of feb simply because I can't be bothered to DIY anymore sick of disasters lol.

Back