someone on ebay selling my style of intake

Currently reading:
someone on ebay selling my style of intake

jug

blessed are the apostates
Last edited:
This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
£14.99 for a piece of tumble drier hose? :confused:

And would you buy something "technical" off someone who spells THIS badly?!!! :eek:

"FOR A DOUBLE WHAMMY READ THE HOLE OF THIS ADVERT

A PIPER X VIPOR (Erm, it's "Viper" actually) INDUCTION KIT IS FAR SUPERIOR TO ALL OTHERS BECAUSE OF THE TECHNOLOGY IT USES. (WTF?)

THE CONE AIR FILTER IS ENCLOSED, THIS STOPPS ALL OF THE WARM DIRTY AIR IN THE ENGINEBAY ENTERING THE INDUCTION SYSTEM, ENSURING THAT ONLY THE COLD AIR FROM THE INLET/RAM PIPE ENTERS THE INDUCTION SYSTEM. (Right, so the air outside of the car is perfectly clean is it? :nutter:) THE GAINS ARE UNBELIEVABLE. YOU CAN FEEL IT KICK IN WITH A PUNCH THROUGH THE REVS MID-RANGE

PREVIOUSLY WHEN FITTING MY K&N INDUCTION KIT, I WAS SUPPLIED WITH A 45CM LENGTH OF INDUCTION HOSE ABOUT 40mm WIDE. THIS HARDLY DIRECTED ENOUGH COLD AIR ONTO THE FILTER. AND TO BE HONEST THE ONLY GAIN I GOT WAS BURNING MORE FUEL. THERE WAS NO NOTICABLE ("noticeable" I tell you, "noticeable" :rolleyes:) POWER INCREASE WHATSOEVER.

AFTER FITTING MY VIPOR I HAD A UREEKA MOMENT.
(And "UREEKA" (sic) should be spelt "Eureka". Plus grammatically "an" not "a" should precede it :rolleyes:)

WHAT IF THE K&N USED THE SAME TECHNOLOGY?

WHAT IF YOU COULD ENCLOSE THE K&N FILTER?

SO I MEASURED THE DIAMETER OF THE K&N CONE AT THE WIDEST END AND GOT A COLD AIR FEED TO FIT. THIS IS 125mm APPROX. I THEN PLACED IT OVER MY K&N LIKE A SLEEVE (SEE PICTURES) AND SECURED IT WITH A
GUBILEE CLIPI (:ROFLMAO: Jeez did this guy ever go to school?!!!) THEN REFITTED MY K&N FILTER AND FOUND THAT BY USING THE SAME TECHNOLOGY YOU GET THE SAME POWER GAINS. THE WARM AIR CANT GET IN ONLY THE COLD AIR. AND DONT WORRY ABOUT THE PIPE HEATING UP, ITS HEAT RESISTANT TO 75°C AND BECAUSE OF THE VOLUME OF COLD AIR BEING SUCKED THROUGH IT, IT WILL STAY COOL. PLACE YOUR HAND AT THE INLET END OF THE PIPE AND FEEL THE SUCTION ITS UNBELIAVABLE, IT CAN SUCK UP WATER (NOT A GOOD IDEA THOUGH)

I COULD HAVE SAVED MYSELF THE £270 I PAYED FOR THE PIPERX VIPOR

NOW YOU CAN DO THE SAME WITH THIS 125mm EXTENDED INDUCTION COLD AIR FEED, DONT WASTE £270!"

Proof indeed that the UK education system is going down the pan.

Learn to spell you moron, or at least use a grammar and spell checker before placing adverts on Ebay :bang::bang::bang::bang:

its not just ebay, its the entire population in general. literacy and numeracy levels are shockingly low in the uk. either schools arent doing a very good job, or millions of people didnt go to school, or both.

Cause its a way o fchecking if you are you reed it and copy it then you make mistakes in copying it :) also some one who was dyslexic probably spelt it right in the first place. happy now?

Last edited:
wow, hilarious :rolleyes: i admit the mistake on grammar, BUT.... its a forum, so missing capitals and abreviations is acceptable!

i would definitely put more effort into creating a listing on ebay.....

Last edited:
Back