Panda (Classic) Panda VIP MK1

Currently reading:
Panda (Classic) Panda VIP MK1

Trip to the motor factors and a 40cm length 40mm diameter tube installed. Not as pretty as the original but it had seen better days.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 30
We could get nice enamel grille badges done BUT cost is always the problem when I've looked into it before. We could even have Classic Panda Enthusiasts Club or something done. Last time I looked it would cost somewhere around £20 a badge for good quality enamelled so we'd need a lot of definite orders - there was a min quantity too but can't remember what it was offhand..... Can look out if there's any interest (y)

We could get nice enamel grille badges done BUT cost is always the problem when I've looked into it before. We could even have Classic Panda Enthusiasts Club or something done. Last time I looked it would cost somewhere around £20 a badge for good quality enamelled so we'd need a lot of definite orders - there was a min quantity too but can't remember what it was offhand..... Can look out if there's any interest (y)

So Gavin..is this a Fiat club GB original item?? I paid £15 for this one, so I am happy to pay £20 for one which would be as you describe....(y)

So Gavin..is this a Fiat club GB original item?? I paid £15 for this one, so I am happy to pay £20 for one which would be as you describe....(y)

Yes it is - glad you didn't pay too much though, that was fine. Some have gone on EBay claiming to be rare '20's badges at silly money!! That's one of the earlier chromed ones so prob early '80's. (y)

I've got some mid-late 80's bronze ones somewhere I think (same as yours but just bronze). You can have one to match the car's colour of you like! They never sold well as they are for badge bars and tricky to fit to a grille - the enamel grille ones are still sought after when on EBay and seem to go for £20-£30 even old & discoloured.

Good quality enamel is the way to go if you can get enough committed.

Not sure if I'm all that keen on enamelled badges, OK for old rovers and the tweed brigade but for upwardly thrusting virile whippersnappers like myself (those who've met me don't spoil the illusion) I'd rather a nice sticker:p

Yes it is - glad you didn't pay too much though, that was fine. Some have gone on EBay claiming to be rare '20's badges at silly money!! That's one of the earlier chromed ones so prob early '80's. (y)

I've got some mid-late 80's bronze ones somewhere I think (same as yours but just bronze). You can have one to match the car's colour of you like! They never sold well as they are for badge bars and tricky to fit to a grille - the enamel grille ones are still sought after when on EBay and seem to go for £20-£30 even old & discoloured.

Good quality enamel is the way to go if you can get enough committed.

Would love another...I could the put this one on the bianca..:D i had to get inventive getting this one on the grille. As you say it's not easy! If we had some made I guess they would have to be like the later AA type to fit nicely..

Not sure if I'm all that keen on enamelled badges, OK for old rovers and the tweed brigade but for upwardly thrusting virile whippersnappers like myself (those who've met me don't spoil the illusion) I'd rather a nice sticker:p

Probably on suit carbed Pandas, fuel injected like yours are probably too modern to pull them off :eek: :p

Back