1710257481340.jpg

Panda 2012+ Panda Cross 4x4 from Spain

Introduction

Hello, good afternoon.
I registered a few minutes ago. I have a 2017 Fiat Panda Cross 4x4; It has the 95 HP 1.3 JTD Diesel engine. I bought it at the end of 2022. This morning I found this forum when researching installing an android radio specific to the Panda. I've been reading some threads..., using google translate, my English is not good...
I will use the translator to write my messages in English. I hope I don't cause any misunderstanding; I apologize in advance if that were to happen.
1710257293336.jpg
1710257481340.jpg

1667734725834 - copia (2) - copia.jpg
Thanks for the welcome. I agree, it is a great car, not too comfortable, it is diesel, but very fun and very capable of overcoming obstacles. I'm glad you like the color yellow. I initially looked for it in white or dark green, but I am so glad I found this unit. In fact, it is a color that makes me happy and happy wherever it goes. The day I bought it I traveled more than 900 km home, halfway I stopped at a gas station, the worker who helped me spontaneously spoke to me about all the advantages of these cars. A few days later, I took the car to a shop I had never been to before and the mechanic put a big smile on his face as soon as he saw it.
By the way, I bought some bars for the roof and some wind deflectors for the front and rear windows. I haven't installed anything yet; I would also like to install some H4 LED lamps, but the legislation is still confusing with the approvals in Spain. And an android radio. When I do I will upload photos. Let me add some more photos now.
IMG_001.jpg
IMG_002.jpg
IMG_003.jpg
IMG_004.jpg
IMG_005.jpg

Last edited:
Not easy to find in Spain. I am looking for one in VC but very few ever come up for sale.

Back