Styling Newbie Styling Mk2 1.2 8v GO!..

Currently reading:
Styling Newbie Styling Mk2 1.2 8v GO!..

Wouldnt paint your disc's tho

It'd Not last 0.1seconds when u brake,

As for the drums, alot of people will probably agree that they look better black due to the fact they are pittyful in size
Black means they just hide quiet well

Ziggy

I don't mean the actual disc, just the calipers... do you think that would look okay?

the drums is a possibilty...... my mate has done his red and they don't look too bad... but not that good either..
his is a black punto with red strips and stuff.. all red and black colour coded like, it looks alright..

thanks for the advice :) (y)

I don't mean the actual disc, just the calipers... do you think that would look okay?

the drums is a possibilty...... my mate has done his red and they don't look too bad... but not that good either..
his is a black punto with red strips and stuff.. all red and black colour coded like, it looks alright..

thanks for the advice :) (y)

Oh and what colour would look good if I did decide to spray them? my car is very light blue, I think it's called 'Lagoon Blue'?

in fact for your drums at the back what you could get is something like this...

discrotor.jpg

afterinstall.jpg

does look smart, but dont know if its the look your after

I was joking about all of the above. Mk2b rear lights look smart on a mk2. I put the abarth multispoke wheels on my old punto... was same colour as yours too..

Look smart, hold value if you ever want to take them back off to sell and they it will drive fine as they're fiat wheels.

Quite rare though, hard to find.

NewImage2.jpg

discrotor.jpg

afterinstall.jpg

LMAO thats the fakest cheapest thing ever lol dont ever get that lol:ROFLMAO:

Errrrm paint your calipers same as car colour maybe not too sure what colour goes with that light blue, i done mine red to go with black and red theme but i dont think red will look good on a light blue car.

For suttle mods, just debadge (FIAT & PUNTO badges), colour code (wing mirrrors & handles), lower (35mm-50mm), You already said you dont wanna take off side strips so maybe colour code them to make them a bit better(y), Sporting alloys, Rear tints.

Every thing nice and simple and makes the car look much tidier and clean(y)

just had a read through this, sounds good your plans :).

As for your 'sticky' marks you have from your badges.. I saw somebody recommended WD40
...imo it was useless just made it smell nice haha I found hot water a Blockbuster rental card and some good old white spirits (terps) .. couple seconds of rubbing off with the card did the trick :3 perfect..
oh and make sure you wash the area where the terps or WD40 is.. as it can effect the clear coat on the bodywork :)

discrotor.jpg

afterinstall.jpg

OMG I saw a silver focus drive past me yesterday with these on in B&Q car park. I proper LOLed, my sister had no idea what I was laughing at..

They look stupidly ridiculas! Get rear disks as standard :)

just had a read through this, sounds good your plans :).

As for your 'sticky' marks you have from your badges.. I saw somebody recommended WD40
...imo it was useless just made it smell nice haha I found hot water a Blockbuster rental card and some good old white spirits (terps) .. couple seconds of rubbing off with the card did the trick :3 perfect..
oh and make sure you wash the area where the terps or WD40 is.. as it can effect the clear coat on the bodywork :)

that was me lol, i dunno i found it worked for me better then auto glym intensive tar remover did

ops i forgot to write on it lol,

well i debadged the back with my credit card and some petrol to get rid of the sticky stuff lol. tinted back lights with some tinting spray from halfords or you could prob pick up a pair off ebay for next to nothing.

o and the brake light sticker... some people dont like it but i think its smart lol it was £3 off ebay and u can make it say what you want lol

hope it helps x

Back