DSCF0602.JPG

Cinquecento my green cinq project.

Introduction

The day i got the cinq sx with its crap racing stripes :p

DSCF0602.JPG

DSCF0597.JPG

DSCF0598.JPG

looking rather good for its age 1995 no rust no dents no deep scuffs

i previously owned a mk1 punto 60s but ive always wanted a cinq so after i purchased cinq i striped the punto down to bear chassis including engine and gearbox :D loom and so on ive been collecting parts for the 1.2 conversion for a while p75 cams full engine rebuild re skim using a big cnc machine from college :) cinq gearbox and mounts ect
Reactions: blu73
Re: my green cinq project

loom arrived today (y)only one problem it did not include the engine part of it so ile be getting that in the week

2012-03-10 12.33.52.jpg

striped the 899 dash loom

2012-03-10 12.45.03.jpg

fitted the sporting one

2012-03-10 13.52.48.jpg

loom cooling system and heater all fitted :slayer:

Attachments

• 2012-03-10 17.31.28.jpg
    2012-03-10 17.31.28.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 85

The behind dash wiring looks insanity-inducing :) Are you fitting leccy windows and central locking too? Seen as you seem to be swapping all the electrics around anyway.

Also, did your top cover have paint on it, or is it weird reflections?

[edit] nm, just noticed you have the switches and loom in place, for the windows anyway.

Last edited:

The S-style unpainted bumpers threw me :)

My SX had black bumpers, i think only the really late ones had color ones:confused:

Nice thread!(y)

I have lots of old bits from my sporting, mostly interior stuff, but if your after gauges, seats or dash bits drop me a PM ;)
I think i even have a couple of leather steering wheels about.

yes timings grate and all 4 sparking good look at the video link above it may be map but it ran grate other day when my mate was round but wen wee got it to the bottom of my drive it did this problem then wen we managed to get it back up it ran perfect went to start it today and the same happened

Check the wiring for anything wierd -- all the stuff from the TB. My guess is something is earthing out. Also, sometimes one of the wires to the injector can get pinched where it enters the TB, causing it to either fire continually or to fire more often than it should.

As always with lumpity idle, compression test recommended.

Back