Currently reading:
Me on the Radio!!! waaaa!!!

Do you need help unlocking your radio?
Get your code instantly using our radio unlock service 🔓🎶
http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/console/b00q0cy5

38.45 mins

"What should we do about boy racers? asks Graham Stewart"
BBC scotland morning extra.

It was quite a good programme - and I just couldnt stand them slagging modified cars anymore - they got me hook line and sinker lol :p

I was so nervous!!! lol I sound soooo wierd. (was trying not too sound snobby but also not like a ned!)

(y)

I thought you sounded very confident Alaina!....

You made some great points, despite the DJ clearly having an agenda....

Oh I almost forgot...Pretty damn sexy voice too.... :yum:

:worship:

I thought you sounded very confident Alaina!....

You made some great points, despite the DJ clearly having an agenda....

Oh I almost forgot...Pretty damn sexy voice too.... :yum:

:worship:

Ah cool, glad i didnt make a fool of myself then!! -it was only after i realised what the hell did i do that for!!

lol thanks :eek::eek:

:slayer:

Came across well, put the point across well also. Good on you (y)

aww thanks :eek:

(y)

Nice one!

Love your voice :yum:

lol thanks :p:eek:

46min in. Joan. WTF. Stupid mair! Try living in the middle of no-where. Although she has a point about fronting.

oo ive not listened to it all yet - had to go back to work - ill listen now...

very well done! sounded like you really knew what you were on about, and totally confident!

if it was me, my voice would have been shaking and i would have rambled :eek:

disapointed at the lack of FF plug tho :p

i dont know why i sounded confident.. I could hardly breath - my heart was going a million miles an hour lol!

i dont know why i sounded confident.. I could hardly breath - my heart was going a million miles an hour lol!

I remember my times on the radio (3 iirc) and the heart beating. Worst was the first time when I didn't even know I was being put onto Live radio, but could just tell.

Last time I had a awful cold (won £50 of fuel :slayer:) and was about to say the word 'buggar' but then though, ohh is that allowed and got all panicy about thinking of another word to use :ROFLMAO:

Haha the DJ was treating you like an endangered species: 'the girl racer'. What a tosser :p

lol

Haha the DJ was treating you like an endangered species: 'the girl racer'. What a tosser :p

::ROFLMAO:: ::ROFLMAO:: never thought about it like that

"its only a 1.2"
"its got a bigger exhaust"

is that all it has eh? ;)

:p erm... thats all that makes noise... er... :p

I remember my times on the radio (3 iirc) and the heart beating. Worst was the first time when I didn't even know I was being put onto Live radio, but could just tell.

Last time I had a awful cold (won £50 of fuel :slayer:) and was about to say the word 'buggar' but then though, ohh is that allowed and got all panicy about thinking of another word to use :ROFLMAO:

lol

lol yeah its hard to think carefully before you speak!!! I was just trying hard not to sound like an idiot.

Nice one - and well done, most folk seem scared going on the radio for some reason! :eek:

But heres the million dollar question - Did you manage to plug Fiat Forum :D (Cant listen just now, will listen later)

didnt manage to plug anything -was too busy trying not to seem pompus but also not to seem dim lol

Do you need help unlocking your radio?
Get your code instantly using our radio unlock service 🔓🎶
Back