I bite the end off and lick out the middle.......

Currently reading:
I bite the end off and lick out the middle.......

i like to put them in the fridge for a little while before i eat them :D cant stand warm choc :yuck:

then i eat them whole :yum: then when i bit into it it cracks and is all slow and stickey :yum:

also stops them from hurting your teeth as much (y)

tis not! warm choc starts to stick to everything and go grainy :yuck:

also afterwards you have to spend ages getting choc off your teeth, your fingers, your sofa..................

i dont mean like proper frozen cold! just enough to start it going solid :yum: even better in the summer (y)

if you freeze a penguin, then bite two opposite corners off and then drink white hot chocolate mixed with baileys through it, then quickly eat the penguin - that makes cold chocolate good (by warming it up!)

arc said:
if you freeze a penguin, then bite two opposite corners off and then drink white hot chocolate mixed with baileys through it, then quickly eat the penguin - that makes cold chocolate good (by warming it up!)
that sounds very very nice :D

Nah, cup of tea through a twix is better :D

Creme eggs are horrible...far too sweet and painful. Yuck.

i agree
tea through twix is the way to go! but can i convince any bugger round here to try it? no
btw i know a guy who can fit 2 mars bars in his cheeks and a creme egg in the middle then chomp on them.... and not dribble one bit! you try it. youll see what i mean. :D

philbo said:
i agree
tea through twix is the way to go! but can i convince any bugger round here to try it? no
btw i know a guy who can fit 2 mars bars in his cheeks and a creme egg in the middle then chomp on them.... and not dribble one bit! you try it. youll see what i mean. :D
there'a nothing else on this earth like supping tea thruogh a twix

JonnyBoy said:
I find that the buggers peck me when I try to put them in the freezer :D

... I'll get me coat.

Creme egg McFlurry is the way forward :yum:
thats just blaspheme

Girl at work picked up LOADS of Cadburys Creme Eggs from the Cadbury factory here in Brum and was selling them 6 for 50p! As you can imagine there were a LOT of people feeling sick at the end of the day after stuffing themselves with Choccie Eggs! haha!

Charlottet said:
Girl at work picked up LOADS of Cadburys Creme Eggs from the Cadbury factory here in Brum and was selling them 6 for 50p! As you can imagine there were a LOT of people feeling sick at the end of the day after stuffing themselves with Choccie Eggs! haha!
Surves them right

Creme Eggs do for confectionary what Hitler did for world peace. They are the most disgusting, sickly creation Cadbury's have ever come up with. Galaxy Caramel eggs, on the other hand, mmmmmm.

Neofolis said:
Creme Eggs do for confectionary what Hitler did for world peace. They are the most disgusting, sickly creation Cadbury's have ever come up with. Galaxy Caramel eggs, on the other hand, mmmmmm.

sorry im with Neo...its like its filled with un-set icing :yuck:

Back