Technical Flashing odometer and no BlueMe or usb

Currently reading:
Technical Flashing odometer and no BlueMe or usb

kawasakikz1

Just picked up my mother's 2016 panda. It had a new battery last week. The BlueMe USB are dead and the odometer meter is flashing. I've refitted the battery to no effect. Any suggestions would be helpful. Many thanks

Just picked up my mother's 2016 panda. It had a new battery last week. The BlueMe USB are dead and the odometer meter is flashing. I've refitted the battery to no effect. Any suggestions would be helpful. Many thanks

Hi 🙂

Flashing is because "network is incomplete"

Unplug the B+M and then reset the system 😉

Flat battery is common with failure of B+M 😉

Last edited:
Okay thanks. For help
Blue and me (B&M) module almost certainly dead. Module is under the (RHD) driver's seat - it needs to be unplugged here since it tends to fail "on" leaving a parasitic drain on the battery when parked (flat battery within a week if car not used).

Use the search function on here to find many threads that detail issues and the various repair solutions. Flashing odometer is signal that CanBus system cannot detect a module it was expecting.

My experience is that you can fit a second hand unit without reprogramming (mine was swapped with an Alfa unit that doesn't fit the bracket under the seat but does the job). Other's experience suggests that if you refurb then you do need to reprogramme the body control module since the new unit will not have an "address".

Back