Technical Flashing mileage counter and lose of bluetooth hands-free.

Currently reading:
Technical Flashing mileage counter and lose of bluetooth hands-free.

SiloSean

I appreciate that I'm going be told that this has been covered many times. However, I have read a lot of the posts and I whilst I realise that it will be the blue&me unit at fault, I would very much appreciate people experiences.

The mileage started flashing making me think to start that maybe it needed a service. But soon realised that was not the issue, had a read for possible problems, low and behold, couldn't use the phone hands free. So it's fairly obvious that I have a blue&me error.

How many on here have managed to get it to reset by disconnecting the battery? How many of you have had theirs repaired? Did you send it away? If so where to? Was it truely plug in and play?

Many thanks.

Look up a place called Revtronics in Bradford they repair the unit for about £99 and also do it by post too ,hope this helps sorted my Doblo out in about 1 hour
I've not managed to get anything done with it yet, so will have a look at them. But did you have to get the repaired unit programmed back in, or did it plug and play?

I've not managed to get anything done with it yet, so will have a look at them. But did you have to get the repaired unit programmed back in, or did it plug and play?
I sent my B&M to Evtronics and they sorted it within a day I sent it to them one day they returned it the same day and I received it the following day, cost of the repair was £95 inc postage one way, I had to pay for the initial postage to them at a fiver I think.

I’ve a Citreon nemo van which is basically a Fiat FIORINO I believe anyway the B&M module failed last summer and ruined a new battery which had been fitted the previous November fortunately the battery people replaced it under warranty.

My van is just under ten years old so the module failed at about nine years, the repaired module is still working fine after six months or so and no need for a proxy alignment either as it is the original module.

I sent my B&M to Evtronics and they sorted it within a day I sent it to them one day they returned it the same day and I received it the following day, cost of the repair was £95 inc postage one way, I had to pay for the initial postage to them at a fiver I think.

I’ve a Citreon nemo van which is basically a Fiat FIORINO I believe anyway the B&M module failed last summer and ruined a new battery which had been fitted the previous November fortunately the battery people replaced it under warranty.

My van is just under ten years old so the module failed at about nine years, the repaired module is still working fine after six months or so and no need for a proxy alignment either as it is the original module.
Thanks, I will have a look as soon as I get a bit of time. Really should disconnect the unit as well, everyone says it will drain the battery, not that I have had any problems starting the car, it is my daily runner, but I noticed the other morning in the cold that it didn't kick over quite as well. That's not to say that it struggled to start.

Thanks, I will have a look as soon as I get a bit of time. Really should disconnect the unit as well, everyone says it will drain the battery, not that I have had any problems starting the car, it is my daily runner, but I noticed the other morning in the cold that it didn't kick over quite as well. That's not to say that it struggled to start.

Aye we went on holiday for a week and when we got back the van’s battery was done in but the ODO had been flashing for months previously so I didn’t bother too much cause the van started every day.

Had the flashing ODO, but no battery issue. Sent it to ecu_rescue £60 and been sorted. Ask what possible causes were and got "
The most common reason for failure is caused by the battery.
Also a spike from the alternator has the same effect.

It's unfortunately a weak point and can vary in severity.
We have seen boards that have actually melted components and are beyond repair so fortunately yours wasn't too bad and only corrupted all the data."

Will re-enable tomorrow and do a proxy alignment. See how long that lasts else can see me using what limited filtering knowledge I have to improve the quality of the power feed to the unit.

I appreciate that I'm going be told that this has been covered many times. However, I have read a lot of the posts and I whilst I realise that it will be the blue&me unit at fault, I would very much appreciate people experiences.

The mileage started flashing making me think to start that maybe it needed a service. But soon realised that was not the issue, had a read for possible problems, low and behold, couldn't use the phone hands free. So it's fairly obvious that I have a blue&me error.

How many on here have managed to get it to reset by disconnecting the battery? How many of you have had theirs repaired? Did you send it away? If so where to? Was it truely plug in and play?

Many thanks.
Just look up a company called Revtronics in Bradford who will fix your unit for about £99 they also do a postal service but I went there took the unit out in their car park took it in and within an hour they had fixed it ,put back in in car park all sorted and still ok now ,great blokes and good service from them

Just look up a company called Revtronics in Bradford who will fix your unit for about £99 they also do a postal service but I went there took the unit out in their car park took it in and within an hour they had fixed it ,put back in in car park all sorted and still ok now ,great blokes and good service from them
So what was the cause of the issue?

Back