General Fiat Panda Wheel Cap

Currently reading:
General Fiat Panda Wheel Cap

Wigan1968

Hi

Does anybody know where I can get a Fiat Panda Wheel Cap for a 2009 Fiat Panda Active Eco 1108cc 5dr Hatch. I have attached a photo of the Wheel cap Centre I'm looking for. I look forward to your reply.
20230905_141519 (2) (1).jpg
Thank you

Hello and welcome to the forum

That doesn't look like the factory fit wheel from a 2009 Active Eco; I'm thinking someone has replaced the wheels at some point in its life.

OEM wheels would have been 13" steel running 155/80x13 tyres, with full size 13" plastic trims secured by the wheel bolts, like this one.

Looks like a FIAT wheel, though - anyone recognise what it's from? The later 1.2 mylife 169's had something similar, but not quite the same - like the one below.

A picture of the complete wheel & tyre might help.

Attachments

• 2012_fiat_panda-pic-4554496794769319321-1024x768.jpeg
    2012_fiat_panda-pic-4554496794769319321-1024x768.jpeg
    89.9 KB · Views: 27
Last edited:
That doesn't look like the factory fit wheel from a 2009 Active; I'm thinking someone has replaced the wheels at some point in its life.

OEM wheels would have been 13" steel running 155/80x13 tyres, with full size 13" plastic trims secured by the wheel bolts, like this one.

Looks like a FIAT wheel, though - anyone recognise what it's from?
Hi Jrkitching

Thank you for replying to my question , it is much appreciated. Hopefully I can get a replacement as it on the passengers side and currently looks like this.
20230905_141505.jpg

Pretty sure they are Punto 14" wheels.
Active ECO didn't have alloys. Don't think any of the ECOs did. Think that they had 13s with ecocontact tyres.

This is a photo of what the three other wheels look like
They are definitely not the original wheels, so there's no point searching for 2009 Active Eco wheel trims.
Think that they had 13s with ecocontact tyres.
Correct; these were needed to make the 119g/km CO2 cutoff with the Euro4 engine.

With the introduction of the 69HP Euro5 engine to the Panda lineup in 2010, it was possible for Fiat to put 14" alloys onto the mylife (which replaced the dynamic Eco) and still get the CO2 under the RFL breakpoint.

Pretty sure they are Punto 14" wheels.
Active ECO didn't have alloys. Don't think any of the ECOs did. Think that they had 13s with ecocontact tyres.
Any help to find something that covers the wheel centre would be much appreciated
20230905_141505.jpg

Hi

If you could advise on alternative wheel trims to the original ones, it would be much appreciated.

Any help to find something that covers the wheel centre would be much appreciated
This is close, but it's not the same. It may, or may not, fit - so make sure you can return it if it doesn't. You might be able to find the same thing from a breaker in the UK, for (hopefuly a lot) less money.

If you can take off one of the three remaining ones, and post a picture of the back of it, that might help.

This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
This is close, but it's not the same. It may, or may not, fit - so make sure you can return it if it doesn't
Brilliant, Thank you for your help, it is much appreciated.

This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
Mk2 punto ELX trim

Look at my 2004 panda.. That was on punto alloys

Or maybe the marea weekend

Tricky bit.. All older Fiat have Blue centre badge..
Red is @2008.and on
Yep.

Here's one of the original blue centre cap ones.

The red ones may be from the last of the Mk2 Puntos.

Patience, and some internet searching, ought to turn one up from one of the dismantling sites.

Last edited:
Hello and welcome to the forum

That doesn't look like the factory fit wheel from a 2009 Active Eco; I'm thinking someone has replaced the wheels at some point in its life.

Looks like a FIAT wheel, though - anyone recognise what it's from? The later 1.2 mylife 169's had something similar, but not quite the same - like the one below.

A picture of the complete wheel & tyre might help.
Or this maybe.

Attachments

• 20230926_154347.jpg
    20230926_154347.jpg
    612 KB · Views: 24
Back