Technical Panda 169 Locked gas cap quest - Fuel cap

Currently reading:
Technical Panda 169 Locked gas cap quest - Fuel cap

I'm having a hard time finding a locking gas cap suitable for a panda in the country I live in. I'm afraid that the naughty kids around will throw things into the gas tank.

Can you share the OEM code of the locked gas tank cap compatible with Panda 169?

I bought and tried a few and had to return them.
Maybe I can find Valeo brand products.

Most of the fiat and alfa cars use the cap

Breakers or search for 71802520

Waste of time in my opinion, even if you lock it. You can open them by squeezing the sides in and twisting off

Waste of time in my opinion, even if you lock it. You can open them by squeezing the sides in and twisting off
Yup a pair of pipe grips or a flat screwdriver and it’s off

Unfortunately, children in Turkey are very interesting. They enjoy damaging objects on the street.
The oil cap of my close friend's motorcycle was opened and garbage was filled inside. :)

I constantly see children trying to climb tires on my street. I see children pulling on the door handles.

I don't know, I still need to make a deterrent practice.

I think this product is no longer available. A close friend of mine will come to England this week. If I can find it on Amazon I will have him buy it.

Türkiye is a very interesting country.
Unfortunately, many systems such as Paypal and reservation are closed in Turkey. It does not allow any company that does not pay taxes to provide services in the country.:)

Likewise, when you buy products from abroad via cargo, you usually have to pay twice as much for shipping and taxes.

That's why we ask our friends.:rolleyes:

I think the simplest example is that in the UK you can buy a panda with a monthly income. A minimum wage worker in Turkey needs to pay approximately 36 months' salary to buy an average panda.

:poop:

Back