Technical Fiat Panda Active 1.1L Driver and Passenger Window Issues

Currently reading:
Technical Fiat Panda Active 1.1L Driver and Passenger Window Issues

Awoopa

Hey! Sorry if this is in the wrong place i just looked for a picture of what seemed to be similar to my panda and decided to post it here (please move it if it isnt in the correct place). But i most recently bought a 1.1L Fiat Panda Active and everything is completely fine. It has around 42,000 miles but the driver side passenger electric window does not do anything. There is a small "click" in the door panel when i press the window switch but other than that, nothing. And the passenger side does go up and down but it almost sounds like it is grinding and making some horrible noises.

I have already been advised to replace the window motors but i figured id post it here just in case there is a easier, cheaper way to fix this issue? I do have videos that i can post if any of you would like to see.

Also for those with discord: My discord is Awoopa#3669
Hope this finds the right people!

nasty noise = problems with the regulator - probably rusty wires and non moving idler wheels. Not moving at all is likely to the the same. Take off the door cards and take a look with a flashlight and mirror. The correct tools make life easier.

Afterwards, any damage to the plastic film door liner has to be repaired with waterproof tape to avoid damp ruining your door cards.

This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
Back