General Fiat 500S

Currently reading:
General Fiat 500S

Just ordered my new 500S in exchange to a MiTo. You can't beat the 500... Waiting time is fairly long though as my estimated delivery is 2nd September. Anyone else having the same issue?

We waited 2.5 months ...well worth it though!!!

Attachments

• P1000900.JPG
    P1000900.JPG
    5.2 MB · Views: 156
111red, when did you receive yours? Is that a twinair or 1.2?

I went for 1.2 as well. On mine I added electric sunroof, rear parking sensor, fog lights, automatic climate control, 16" alloy wheel and blue&me for tomtom. Basically it cost me a fortune...

Hi Wario.

I'm in the same situation as you I ordered end of march I have contacted the dealer several times to be told different stories. I have been told today I am still looking at another couple of weeks wait at least :(.

Hi Wario.

I'm in the same situation as you I ordered end of march I have contacted the dealer several times to be told different stories. I have been told today I am still looking at another couple of weeks wait at least :(.
Have they given you a status code?

Hi. Thanks for your reply. It depends who I speak to when I call. I had off one dealer it's at stage 20 this was on the 1st may, the other dealer I spoke to told me it was currently going though the factory to be built this was 3 weeks ago :/. So really I have no clue.

Hi. Thanks for your reply. It depends who I speak to when I call. I had off one dealer it's at stage 20 this was on the 1st may, the other dealer I spoke to told me it was currently going though the factory to be built this was 3 weeks ago :/. So really I have no clue.

20 means built
30 car ready to be shipped

Hmmmm, if it was stage 20 almost 2 months ago it would have been with you by now, ask them to find out what stage it is now and when it reached that stage. It shouldn't take this long.

Hi lawgrrl!
Mine is a new order. Being a bit of a fanatic I kitted out with lots of accessories.
I also read that Fiat highly underestimated orders of 500s for the first half of 2013.
I hate long waiting!!! Anyone ever seen a footloose blue 500 around? If so, what does it looked like? I ordered it without seeing the colour

Hi there :) Ive ordered a Footloose Blue 500S Twinair - here is a photo of the colour

Attachments

• 115771 (1).jpg
    115771 (1).jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 284
Great news grandad! Do you have any pics of it? When did you order it?

Thanks so much... By looking at this pic I love it..!!! Did you put any extra on your S?

Hi you are welcome. Ive gone for Chrome Mirror Casing and that was all really. Gone through work salary sacrifice lease scheme so didnt go too crazy :)
ETA Stock date 12/9/2013 :)

Hi you are welcome. Ive gone for Chrome Mirror Casing and that was all really. Gone through work salary sacrifice lease scheme so didnt go too crazy :)
ETA Stock date 12/9/2013 :)

Well... I've gone even crazier. I had some negative equity but still paid it as I missed driving a fiat 500!!! Basically, overly happy about the car but broke!

Back