General Fiat 500S

Currently reading:
General Fiat 500S

elpio

Just ordered my new 500S in exchange to a MiTo. You can't beat the 500... Waiting time is fairly long though as my estimated delivery is 2nd September. Anyone else having the same issue?

Mine is estimated the 1st September, ordered 2 weeks ago... im sure the wait will be worth it.

Great stuff! Which colour did u go for?

I know but I thought the 500 is made in Poland so that shouldn't stop production

Sounds about right. I ordered mine on 7th May, my build date is around now and completion by the end of this month. It can then take up to 28 days for delivery from Poland to my UK-based dealer in Irvine. So it'll have been around 12 weeks.

When did you order yours and did they mention if it was a new order or a cancellation that they found? The factory closes over August so in actual fact a date of 2 September is not that bad.

I ordered my 500s on Monday (17th) and been given an estimated delivery on the 9th September :(

Gunna be a long wait!! (n)

Anyone know if this could be sooner?! I'm so impatient!!

Hi lawgrrl!
Mine is a new order. Being a bit of a fanatic I kitted out with lots of accessories.
I also read that Fiat highly underestimated orders of 500s for the first half of 2013.
I hate long waiting!!! Anyone ever seen a footloose blue 500 around? If so, what does it looked like? I ordered it without seeing the colour

Anyone ever seen a footloose blue 500 around? If so, what does it looked like? I ordered it without seeing the colour

There's one that parks at the train station I use. Have to say I'm not a fan! But, I chose mine without seeing one, and I'd have the same colour again if/when I 'upgrade' :)

Thanks Kirstie!
I bought my first 500 lounge the same way and loved the colour when I received it.
Would you be able to take a pic of it and post it here? I'd really Appreciate it!!

Hey,
I ordered my 500s 3 weeks ago and my delivery date is Sept 4th. It should be the new reg (63) by then so don't mid waiting. I ordered Tech House Grey colour. I haven't even seen or driven the 's' model because there was non at the dealership when I went for a test drive. eeek

Literally just received an email from my dealer. My 500s which was due late June will not meet its delivery date. Fiat are giving a new delivery date of 'TBA' due to unavailability of a component specific to S models. Grrr

Guys I think we are in for a long wait. I had techouse grey before. I loved it... U'll be pleased!

Back