General Fiat 500 Cha Cha Azzure with Cream Leather Interior

Currently reading:
General Fiat 500 Cha Cha Azzure with Cream Leather Interior

For my 1.2 Pop with all my extras it is still considerably less than the Lounge model even though I've virtually spec'd it to that minus the glass roof, I wanted to stick to the Pop for sure for Insurance purposes. I realise when I come to sell it, my extras might not make much difference to the price but I plan to keep it for a good few years so am not too worried about that. So you think I should go for a Fiat Servicing Package?

Yes on the Configurator if you select Blue & Me you have to have the leather wheel, I was just thinking wouldn't it be easier for fiat to group those 2 together on the options though and call it one thing. No point listing separately if you can't have one without the other.

Arorat is what worth buying?

For my 1.2 Pop with all my extras it is still considerably less than the Lounge model even though I've virtually spec'd it to that minus the glass roof, I wanted to stick to the Pop for sure for Insurance purposes. I realise when I come to sell it, my extras might not make much difference to the price but I plan to keep it for a good few years so am not too worried about that. So you think I should go for a Fiat Servicing Package?

Yes on the Configurator if you select Blue & Me you have to have the leather wheel, I was just thinking wouldn't it be easier for fiat to group those 2 together on the options though and call it one thing. No point listing separately if you can't have one without the other.

Arorat is what worth buying?

the lounge wll have alloys, split seats and aircon (I might have forgotten something). As mentioned before the lounge is good value if you think of the extras. But the insurance savings compensate. Suggest sticking now to the small changes and 'don't look back'. The Sat Nav is for a different day and the 'servicing schedule/pack' you could leave this the 'day' before picking the car up - this will have no impact on your revised order.

It is a very good unit, with the added benefits of being able to link to the car to display additional data in a better format.

However, it can be purchased cheaper than this and I personally wouldn't pay more than £200.

Thanks and agreed, could you PM me where you saw £200, I am seeing £199 for on google but its not the proper unit.

Oh I didn't know anything about the TomTom holder, do you have a photograph? I have sat nav on my phone so don't actually have a TomTom. I'd love a flower holder though! Ha

When I ordered my 500 from Clemo, I didn't order the Tom-Tom port, as I didn't know about it then, but it came with it anyway. Maybe the other half will buy me a Tom-Tom for Xmas.

Dealers are probably used to people changing their specs, I did it with my first 500. I don't think Keith will hold it against you if you decide to cancel the leather gear knob or the superguard.

Dealers are probably used to people changing their specs, I did it with my first 500. I don't think Keith will hold it against you if you decide to cancel the leather gear knob or the superguard.

Littala is quite right about customers changing their minds and I've had mixed re-actions with one dealer where I had to decide on the wheels at the very start - this surprised me !

This was robbed from the Abarth forum which was robbed from somewhere else...

https://www.fiatforum.com/abarth-500/270130-500-abarth-ordered-yesterday-2.html
post #22

10: Confirmed Order - Heavy Variability: At this point you can change anything.

13: Confirmed Order - Light Variability: At this point you can still change your colour/interior/options but cannot change your engine/gearbox or add/remove air conditioning.

16: Confirmed Order - Fixed for Production: Too late to change it now boys and girls!

20: Assigned: Your shiny new car is built and waiting to start its journey to the UK.

30: In Transit: Waiting to be loaded onto a ship.

35: In Transit: On the ship.

40: Depot Unprepared: Arrived at Portbury, waiting to be checked over for damage/missing bits.

45: Depot Prepared: Your car has been checked and all is well!

50: Delivery Instructions: Transport company receive instruction to deliver car to dealership.

55: Goods Out: On a transporter and on its way...

60: At Dealer: Pretty self-explanatory this one! :)

Thanks and agreed, could you PM me where you saw £200, I am seeing £199 for on google but its not the proper unit.

I have seen them for £189 on ebay (new item) and I read a post somewhere that somebody paid less than £100 on ebay (not sure if new or S/H). I'll see if I can find any links for you.

When I ordered my 500 from Clemo, I didn't order the Tom-Tom port, as I didn't know about it then, but it came with it anyway. Maybe the other half will buy me a Tom-Tom for Xmas.

There are some switched on employees in sales at various dealerships (at least one on this forum) who automatically add it (free option) even though the customer might not have been aware of it when originally placing the order. (y)

I was aware of the port, but I didn't ask for it since I think that the cost of the satnav is a rip off (I still want it though :rolleyes:), but my Lounge came with it anyway.

The dealer has emailed me back now and has no problem with me changing my order slightly. Just waiting to hear back about the Tom Tom port now (not that I have a Tom Tom but you never know I might get one when I've got a flashy new car and a port) Oh and waiting to hear if he will chuck in some mats.

Just realised on the fiat configurator that my finance exactly agrees to what that says, so didn't get any cheaper than that? But think he did give me a good part ex on my old banger. Did anybody else find their finance is same as the Fiat website says? I know a few of you said they probably wouldn't budge on price.

Then I have achieved what I wanted and got myself a good deal :) I just want the mats thrown in now as its ridiculous how much they cost! My last pair of car mats I bought in Feb for my current car, they were 3.99 from a bargain shop haha. I wonder if my new car will be as fuel efficient if not more than my current. Everybody jokes I could drive to the moon and back on £10 worth of petrol in my little Peugeot 106. I reckon the 500 will be even better.

I just want the mats thrown in now as its ridiculous how much they cost!

You can get a nice set of carpet mats that fit the 500 really well for £25 from Halfords:

http://www.halfords.com/webapp/wcs/..._productId_213455_langId_-1_categoryId_165494

I've had these for over a year now and they're wearing really well. They're better quality that the FIAT ones, and much cheaper too.

Everybody jokes I could drive to the moon and back on £10 worth of petrol in my little Peugeot 106. I reckon the 500 will be even better.

If you drive it with economy in mind, the 1.2 is one of the most fuel efficient petrol cars you can buy. I think you'll be pleasantly surprised:)

Trouble is Paul, loads more people can log on using phones nowadays hence the increase in daytime posting.

Myself, I only have a cheap phone because that's all I need it to do, but, I have been slack at work today so have spent a lot of time on here before I go away for a couple of weeks. (and no, that's not at Her Majesty's Pleasure).

I see. It just seems everyone is posting during working hours, i don't even get a lunch break! I was beginning to think Fiat's were only bought by benefit cheats :D

At least you're only joking, I remember someone a while ago suggesting that because I spent so much time on here that i must be paying for my 500 with benefits :rolleyes:

Back