General Fiat 500 Cha Cha Azzure with Cream Leather Interior

Currently reading:
General Fiat 500 Cha Cha Azzure with Cream Leather Interior

Haha I'm no benefit cheat either, just have access to everything online at work and use my own personal laptop so I was a bit naughty today haha. Woopsie. No Fiat Forum for me tomorrow!

Fiat Forum can get a bit addictive, and I often pop on for a few minutes during my lunch break at work, and if there's nowt on TV when I'm at home, then it's FF on the computer.

Hi guys, just heard back from the dealer, I tried for the mats and the petrol but he said I could have one or the other. So trying to find out if it is the proper 500 mats he would be putting in as that's what I'm after! If not I'll go for the fuel.

With regards to the 'TomTom Predisposition' he said it has been requested but it may not be possible as the radio’s come from Japan and with what's going on there at the moment not sure if they are making the radios somewhere else so the one being fit may not be compatible and we can only wait and see. Not sure if I read it here or if he told me when I went in for a test drive but I vaguely remember something about the current radios being fitted aren't what is the standard because of the Japan situation so not sure if they are all going to be recalled at a later date to be changed to the proper ones.

Hi guys, just heard back from the dealer, I tried for the mats and the petrol but he said I could have one or the other. So trying to find out if it is the proper 500 mats he would be putting in as that's what I'm after! If not I'll go for the fuel.

With regards to the 'TomTom Predisposition' he said it has been requested but it may not be possible as the radio’s come from Japan and with what's going on there at the moment not sure if they are making the radios somewhere else so the one being fit may not be compatible and we can only wait and see. Not sure if I read it here or if he told me when I went in for a test drive but I vaguely remember something about the current radios being fitted aren't what is the standard because of the Japan situation so not sure if they are all going to be recalled at a later date to be changed to the proper ones.

Sniff .... sniff ... I smell salesman bull****...

Your salesman is confused with interscope by the sounds of it.

Your salesman is confused with interscope by the sounds of it.

I hope not! Interscope is the sound system that costs extra isn't it? I said to him I'm told its a freebie but it has to be requested. So can I get it. And that's what he said. But I'm confused by his answer. Why would he not do it though if its free? It must be as he says.

Oh ok. Sorry :) What is the interscope for then? I hope it does get sorted out :s i've sent him another email..... bet he hates me!

Interscope is the upgraded audio, it comprises of a separate amp, better speakers and a sub-woofer under the drivers seat. The sat nav port is this.

As mentioned in an earlier post and it allows a cradle to slide in (that holds the sat nav unit) and supplies power without any loose cabling and connection via bluetooth to display car data on the sat nav screen.

Last edited:
Oh ok. Sorry :) What is the interscope for then? I hope it does get sorted out :s i've sent him another email..... bet he hates me!

He is messing you about, ask him to put write "TOMTOM PREDISPOSITON" on the order form, the port for SAT NAV is free and has nothing to do with radio - also clarify what he means by the radio and if there is a future recall, write that down on the order form too.

If you use it or not its upto you, but i bet its worth finding a tube that fits in without damaging the contacts on bottom and sticking a flower in there.

Don't forget you are doing a bsuiness transaction with him, try to get what you can.

btw: have you signed the order form already, sorry too many posts I think you have.

He is messing you about, ask him to put write "TOMTOM PREDISPOSITON" on the order form, the port for SAT NAV is free and has nothing to do with radio - also clarify what he means by the radio and if there is a future recall, write that down on the order form too.

If you use it or not its upto you, but i bet its worth finding a tube that fits in without damaging the contacts on bottom and sticking a flower in there.

Don't forget you are doing a bsuiness transaction with him, try to get what you can.

btw: have you signed the order form already, sorry too many posts I think you have.

Yes I have signed the order form, he is a really nice man, I emailed him yesterday (he's getting 2 emails a day off me at the moment, hence why I bet he hates me) I asked him what the TomTom Predisposition has to do with the radio and attached a photo of the photo you sent of the Predisposition, so hope he doesn't get angry that I'm hinting he doesn't know what the Predisposition is (Which would be strange if he didn't).

I'm not sure if I read it on here about the recall on the radios or if he told me. There was so much information at the weekend I can barely remember.

With regards to the Interscope, I googled it and I thought it was the upgraded audio which if I remember rightly costs more because obviously its an add on, that's why I was confused when maxi said its just a port :confused:

No maxi meant the tom tom thing is just a "port" for Sat Nav that links into Blue & Me, whereas Interscope is hifi.

Girl terms:
Port = ironing board
Interscope = Vacuum cleaner.

Attachments

• images.jpeg
    images.jpeg
    2.9 KB · Views: 527
Back