Technical Doblo 263 14 plate - Warning triagle no codes

Currently reading:
Technical Doblo 263 14 plate - Warning triagle no codes

JamesDM

Trying to figure out what the triangle warning is coming on for; there are no errors when I plug in the van to MES and BCM also shows no codes.

Stuck to figure out what it is? 2/10 times of starting the light doesn't come on then on a restart comes on.

Any ideas on how to diagnose / what to check?

Any other symptoms or just the light? If just triangle warning ⚠️ it could be to do with air intake - O2/Map sensors. Have you moved anything recently or had any work done?

Changed any bulbs lately?

Hmm, it's been on since I've had the van in all honesty, usually when a bulb is out it says what one is out on the screen in the dash.

My rear brake light was out a while back and I replaced it as soon as it came up, no warnings are displayed upon startup either.

Usual symptoms for bulbs include a warning message on screen along with the triangle. I think a sensor isn’t registering when ignition is turned on hence the warning triangle.

I actually have this on my Grande Punto after a major overhaul of the alternator and cooling system flush. I dropped my airflow sensor so I’m ruling everything out around it first before buying a new one- I even checked to see if I had put it on the right way around lol

Back