Technical Doblo 2007Number plate bulb replacement.

Currently reading:
Technical Doblo 2007Number plate bulb replacement.

Fiona Knox

Hi new to owning 2007 Doblo. Trying to replace numberplate bulbs. Can slide bulb glass in black holder a little to left but struggling to then remove. Is there a trick I am missing to get them out of the hatchback door panel? Thanks for any help

Hi new to owning 2007 Doblo. Trying to replace numberplate bulbs. Can slide bulb glass in black holder a little to left but struggling to then remove. Is there a trick I am missing to get them out of the hatchback door panel? Thanks for any help
You may have to remove the inner panel to the door. I know.i have to on my 2017 doblo

This might help,

Have a read

Ask if you need more 🙂

This might help,

Have a read

Ask if you need more 🙂
Hi this is useful. I am following instructions but failing to get my screwdriver in and pushing against the clip to lift them out. All a bit tight. Will try a bigger screwdriver and some one a bit stronger 🙂 Thanks

Hi this is useful. I am following instructions but failing to get my screwdriver in and pushing against the clip to lift them out. All a bit tight. Will try a bigger screwdriver and some one a bit stronger 🙂 Thanks

Hi, try BOTH lamps.. 🤔

I have found somebody put one in reversed..
So spring was hard to compress😕

Once 1 comes out you will see the process 🙂

Here you go:

Images of the lamp assembly

Spring clip on the lens

So you need to lever the lens Across the Out

As that compresses the spring enough to let those little tabs
IMG_20231231_104640.jpg
IMG_20231231_104733.jpg
IMG_20231231_104653.jpg

Last edited:
@Fiona Knox

If you struggle, post a picture of your bulb holder 🙂
Hi, these photos are fantastic, thanks. It looks like the spring is on the left hand side not the right hand side. I have been trying to push on the right hand side to release the spring. My car is with my son at the moment but he is back today. I will have another go when he is back later today. Thanks a lot :)

Hi, these photos are fantastic, thanks. It looks like the spring is on the left hand side not the right hand side. I have been trying to push on the right hand side to release the spring. My car is with my son at the moment but he is back today. I will have another go when he is back later today. Thanks a lot :)
The slot is only on one side,

So insert a flat screwdriver,
Twits it a little to compress the spring,
Then try and prise it out..

Hope it goes well 👍

Feel free to ask more.. Or post images of what you discover

The slot is only on one side,

So insert a flat screwdriver,
Twits it a little to compress the spring,
Then try and prise it out..

Hope it goes well 👍

Feel free to ask more.. Or post images of what you discover
IMG_2010.jpeg

Hi same bulb holder but can’t seem to budge. Think will have to ask garage to help. Thanks for all your help 🙂

Back