Technical THE CONTROL UNIT OF THE TIRE PRESSURE MONITORING SYSTEM FIAT DOBLO 2 263 body

Currently reading:
Technical THE CONTROL UNIT OF THE TIRE PRESSURE MONITORING SYSTEM FIAT DOBLO 2 263 body

alekzzz1972

Please HELP! Tell me where the CONTROL UNIT OF THE TIRE PRESSURE MONITORING SYSTEM FIAT DOBLO 2 263 body is located?

Attachments

• 32-4187-1.jpg
    32-4187-1.jpg
    69.4 KB · Views: 36
  • s-l1600.jpg
    s-l1600.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 18
Others here may advise better, my 2010 Doblo 263 1.6 multijet is a basic van so doesn't have tyre monitoring.
I would have thought it was controlled by the BCM Body Computer Module so accessible using Multiecuscan diagnostics or one like Snap On Zeus diagnostic tool.

The latest version of MES (MultiECUscan) can now reset the tyre pressure monitoring system.

It is difficult to access parts diagrams, but ePER does show the valve that sends the data, but I cannot find any separate control unit. My assumption would be that it was programmed into the main body computer.

Your pic is not clear. We can see it is a small electronic box, but we cannot see any identification on it. If it bears a part number, ePER will find it, and show its approximate location. However, you have one to photograph. Or have you just found a pic online? If you have one, where did you get it from? If from your car, then you know where it was.

Why do you think you need one? Start at the beginning, rather than after a diagnosis and decision.

With more info, we may be able to help.

The latest version of MES (MultiECUscan) can now reset the tyre pressure monitoring system.

It is difficult to access parts diagrams, but ePER does show the valve that sends the data, but I cannot find any separate control unit. My assumption would be that it was programmed into the main body computer.

Your pic is not clear. We can see it is a small electronic box, but we cannot see any identification on it. If it bears a part number, ePER will find it, and show its approximate location. However, you have one to photograph. Or have you just found a pic online? If you have one, where did you get it from? If from your car, then you know where it was.

Why do you think you need one? Start at the beginning, rather than after a diagnosis and decision.

With more info, we may be able to help.
Thanks for the help.Here is a photo of the module

Attachments

• FIAT-DOBLO-II.jpg
    FIAT-DOBLO-II.jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 16
  • 51963718.jpg
    51963718.jpg
    84.1 KB · Views: 16
Back