General Car Mats for my new 500!

Currently reading:
General Car Mats for my new 500!

Moogerz

Hi Guys

I'm finally getting my new 500 by Diesel in Black on Saturday!!! (very very excited)....

I need some car mats - can anybody suggest where i can get these from??

Attachments

• 001.JPG
    001.JPG
    121.8 KB · Views: 150
  • 002.JPG
    002.JPG
    131.5 KB · Views: 115
This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
I gpt mine from the dealer, they're just black with the logo on. Maybe could have got a cheaper deal online but I was just lazy, plus didnt know if they would be kosher.

+1 on these they are really nice(y)

Same as mine exactly!

No I guess they aren't kosher, but then for that price you can use them for a year until they get grotty (which all mats will) and then get a new set. I had the cheap set my dealer gave me in the car over the wet winter weather, with some rubber ones over the top, then when the weather dried up a bit I put in my red logo ones.

You can get some red carpet ones too, next spring I might go totally hatstand and buy a set of them! That's me I'm just wacky. :shrug:

Thanks guys - i'm going to check all these options out. Maybe see if i can get a deal when i collect him/her up on Saturday.... :)

This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
My sales guy is awesome!
I asked him and he got me a pair at Staff discount, so it was alot cheaper :D
And proper Fiat from them so its kosher...

Well i've got less than 48 hours now before i collect him/her (still can't decide)!!! Getting VERY excited!

Picked my Black By Diesel up yesterday and ABSOLUTELY love it (smiling like a cheshire cat!) - its AMAZING!!!

Anyhow, i couldn't get any mats out of the dealer apart from some cheap rubber mats - which do the job but look Naff. Now i've got the car i'll have a look at all the options you guys recommended. The interior is quite dark on the byDiesel so i'm going to need something with dark logos etc. :)

yeah thats what i was thinking.... possibly black mats with a grey logo to go with the interior....

Back