General Car Mats for my new 500!

Currently reading:
General Car Mats for my new 500!

I got heavy duty rubber mats which you trim to size. They are black so don't really stand out & do a great job of protectong the carpets. They are easy to clean to.

This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
Here's my 500 By Diesel that I collected last Friday fitted with the aforementioned official black on black embroidered mats (you can just make out the 500 embroidered at the bottom of the photo). It was those, rubber ones or carpet mats with increasing levels of beige.
Shame they didn't do special edition mats in dark blue with yellow stitching or similar.
I'm thinking of adding some Momo T200 floor grids, aluminium to match the dash finish with yellow lettering. Had some in my old Mini and they reduced the wear on the mats no end.

DSC4104.jpg

Last edited:
This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
Well i've got less than 48 hours now before i collect him/her (still can't decide)!!! Getting VERY excited!
ask dealer if he will give you sum mats mine did for free without me asking when i piked up my by diesel:)

Dealer wouldn't give me any :-(

ordered the genuine mats in black with black logo.... me thinks they will look the part having seen them in the pic :) Got them for £45

[FONT=&quot]To conclude, avoid buying your fitted car mats from the car dealers. They charge an excessive price. You are better off buying fitted car mats, from a company which specializes in making them.[/FONT]

Back