can barely imagine the emotional damage...

Currently reading:
can barely imagine the emotional damage...

It could be worst - better to have worked out the mistake after 10 months rather than 10 years..

Well done on the dad for spotting the difference early-ish. Although if my baby had Blonde Hair & Blue eyes I'd be a little suspicious too.

hmm i know what you mean but my daughter has blonde hair and blue eyes, and although i have blue eyes, my hair is dark and her dads too. Her dad also has dark eyes.

Can sometimes just be one of those things...a throwback :D

That situation though must be every parents worse nightmare, its awful. After i had my 2 i wouldn't go to sleep in case something like that happened (but then my kids were the most beautiful in the hospital so i would have noticed lol)

Last edited:
Although if my baby had Blonde Hair & Blue eyes I'd be a little suspicious too.

lol You might be just a little shocked eh lol :eek: :p :D

And OMG what those poor parents are going to be going through right now :shakehead
They must have already been through the mill as it is..cos the dad must have been thinking that she had been naughty behind his back to get the test done in the first place..good on him for not just going and getting the mothers dna checked too. (y)

But I wouldnt wanna have to hand over, what is in reallity even if not blood is my baby after 10 months. And the trauma for the babies is going to be massive too :( terrible :(

Back