Button is world champion!

Currently reading:
Button is world champion!

Cant stand him!! :mad:
I can't believe I am wasting my energy in replying.
1. You are,I am guessing a child and therefore jokes about racing drivers being "spattered all over the track" probably seem amusing, as you will have never seen it happen in real life (i.e not in a computer game).
It used to happen very regularly and is therefore a crass comment to make.
2. Everyone is entitled to their opinion without question, but I suspect your opinion is personal and based on total ignorance of the fact that Lewis will be proven to be one of The Greats in time to come.
Sorry to be serious and unfriendly, but you earned it.

why has everyone got this hate for hamilton :eek: he's british ffs

I have no lean towards British drivers.. or British anything for that matter :D

That comment is inappropriate and in bad taste. Quite unneccessary. (n)

Sorry :(

Any reason in particular?

Well he one in his first year but has since failed to perform... much like most men actually :rolleyes:

But you like Massa, i hate him, terrible driver, can only win from pole.

True, true.. but hes still nice :rolleyes:

1. You are,I am guessing a child and therefore jokes about racing drivers being "spattered all over the track" probably seem amusing, as you will have never seen it happen in real life (i.e not in a computer game).
2. Everyone is entitled to their opinion without question, but I suspect your opinion is personal and based on total ignorance of the fact that Lewis will be proven to be one of The Greats in time to come.

Glad someone said that (y)

A child? Define child? In the eyes of the law I am an adult and entitled to an opinion.. and yes, I have seen it - my cousin died in a road accident through some drunk driver.. so excuse anyone having an opinion that you dont like but get your facts straight before replying...

Well he one in his first year but has since failed to perform... much like most men actually :rolleyes:

True, true.. but hes still nice :rolleyes:

Pressume the first bit is about Hamilton? If so, he lost his first season by 1 point, won his second season, had a terrible car for his third but still won a couple of races, Massa has done nothing.

Thats because all Massa says is 'for sure'

A child? Define child? In the eyes of the law I am an adult and entitled to an opinion.. and yes, I have seen it - my cousin died in a road accident through some drunk driver.. so excuse anyone having an opinion that you dont like but get your facts straight before replying...

Child in the fact that you are too young to have seen the likes of Ayrton Senna killed during a race or Niki Lauda seriously burnt in an F1 accident. And having a cousin killed in a road accident should be all the more reason not suggest, even in jest, that someone else be "splattered all over the track". That makes your original comment appear immature, hence the accusations of you acting like a child.

Now let's all kiss and make up and play nice.

:peace:

Last edited:

Attachments

• Boom_Headshot_by_Shquiggles.jpg
    Boom_Headshot_by_Shquiggles.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 17
Child in the fact that you are too young to have seen the likes of Ayrton Senna killed during a race or Niki Lauda seriously burnt in an F1 accident. And having a cousin killed in a road accident should be all the more reason not suggest, even in jest, that someone else be "splattered all over the track". That makes your original comment appear immature, hence the accusations of you acting like a child.

Now let's all kiss and make up and play nice.

:peace:

sorry :(

Back