Blue & Me - Tech Info and questions and answers

Currently reading:
Blue & Me - Tech Info and questions and answers

I've just updated the Blue & Me, which worked no problem. Went to play some songs from the same pen drive and it doesn't recognise it. Nor any other pen drive for that matter. Phone works fine though.
Any suggestions

Are you able to tell me how you updated the blue and me please

Blue&Me system in my Linea has failed. Service center is recommending me to change the whole board which seems to be expensive. Instead, I have planned to remove the stock head unit and get a aftermarket HU with bluetooth connectivity.

My question is, the Odo in my car currently keeps blinking due to the Blue&Me error. Can I completely deactivate the Blue&Me system (After installed aftermarket HU) so that I don't get any error in the Odo? Is it possible to do through Fiat ECU Scan or Multi ECU Scan software?

My question is, the Odo in my car currently keeps blinking due to the Blue&Me error. Can I completely deactivate the Blue&Me system (After installed aftermarket HU) so that I don't get any error in the Odo? Is it possible to do through Fiat ECU Scan or Multi ECU Scan software?

Yes, you just need to complete a Proxi alignment using MES :)

About to purchase a 2012 twinair Punto. Im very familiar and happy using B&M and have done in my last 2 bravo's with the iPod adaptor. Only I have destroyed that adaptor in a car crash. The new twin air has blue and me but I'm hopeful it is the updated version whereby it connects to iPhones without the adaptor. Can anyone confirm this as I don't fancy paying the price for the new adaptor again (n)

About to purchase a 2012 twinair Punto. Im very familiar and happy using B&M and have done in my last 2 bravo's with the iPod adaptor. Only I have destroyed that adaptor in a car crash. The new twin air has blue and me but I'm hopeful it is the updated version whereby it connects to iPhones without the adaptor. Can anyone confirm this as I don't fancy paying the price for the new adaptor again (n)

I believe everything from 2010/2011> with B&M doesn't need an adapter for iPhones and iPods.

I have a Fiat Bravo 2009 model and I recently bought the Blue and Me adaptor for my iPhone 6s but I don't know how to get the pin to come up on my dashboard or know how to work it at all in my car. If you could help me that would be great. Thanks.

My car has suddenly stopped allowing me to change tracks from my steering wheel, nothing's changed or been updated on my phone or car and the buttons work for Cd has anyone else had this? Would love to fix it ?

My daughter has a Punto grande 2008 with the B+M on it - but can't get it to work at all.
The airbag unit needs replacing as it was in a crash before she had it - it appears someone has tried to replace it but not done it properly - we were told by a mech that could be the reason why the B+M doesn't work as it may need completely resetting when a new airbag unit has been put in?
Does anyone know if this is right and I'm a bit worried as someone said about needing an adaptor to get it to work with an i-phone?

Thanks

My daughter has a Punto grande 2008 with the B+M on it - but can't get it to work at all.
The airbag unit needs replacing as it was in a crash before she had it - it appears someone has tried to replace it but not done it properly - we were told by a mech that could be the reason why the B+M doesn't work as it may need completely resetting when a new airbag unit has been put in?
Does anyone know if this is right and I'm a bit worried as someone said about needing an adaptor to get it to work with an i-phone?

Thanks

Sounds more like the clock spring has failed. Does the Horn / other audio controls on the steering wheel function correctly?

Sorry for the late reply - on the steering wheel the horn and all the audio controls etc don't work.
We now have codes from a diagnostics reader so we know what is wrong with some of it. So we're going to try to see if anyone knows what we can do as it all appears expensive to repair/replace and the codes won't cancel either!

Hi I recently bought a 60 plate fiat 500 sport and blue & me has worked fine for 2 weeks then all of a sudden it lost connection and the phone wouldn't re pair. Eventually it re paired after days of trying and now when a call is coming through the ring tone sounds really distorted then when I answer I can't hear the caller speaking and they can't hear me. Any ideas? Do I disconnect and try re pairing again. Thank you

I have had my Fiat Abarth for a year now and love it. Bluetooth works well with my Blackberry and Ipod.
However, a week ago the Bluetooth just disappeared! No Bluetooth anymore. The symbol on the console is gone and when I tried to pair it again it said no Bluetooth available.
Anyone else have this happen? Any ideas what to do to get my Bluetooth back? I love my handsfree phone use.
It happened the day after I had an update on my cell phone so could that be the problem? but I have bluetoooth on my phone still. it's the car that doesn't show Bluetooth anymore.
thanks

Last edited:
Wondering if anyone can help me. I have a 2014 Fiat 500 and this wek got a new iphone 7. I updated my Blue and Me as i couldnt get the phone to pare. Update was completed without a drama but i'm still not able to get the iphone and B&M system to pare. It worked beautifully with my previous iphone 5.
i've searched the internet and found nothing helpful...so fingers crossed the forum here can help :p

I am trying to pair my phone (its an LG). I get to the point of having the pin displayed on the dash, then my phone finds Blue&Me and connects. My phone doesn't ask for a pin, it just says connected. The car doesn't seem to see the phone - it waits the 3 minutes and then says pairing failed. But the phone says connected (until the pairing failed message appears).

Any ideas as to how I can enter that pin on my phone? I have looked at the bluetooth settings but there seems to be no way to get the phone to ask for a pin.

Hi, got a fiat 500 2010, blueandme used to work fine until i needed to change the battery. Since this blueandme doesnt work, unresponsive on the steering wheel and the milleage and date flashes on the dash. Disconnected the battery as suggested and no luck. Any ideas what to do? Want to sort it out as cheap as possible

Disconnected the battery, left for ten minutes but had no luck. Looks like its going to be a plug in job at the fiat dealership, il let you know how I get on!

Cheers for all your help
Rome
Hi what was the outcome? In a similar situation

Hi, got a fiat 500 2010, blueandme used to work fine until i needed to change the battery. Since this blueandme doesnt work, unresponsive on the steering wheel and the milleage and date flashes on the dash. Disconnected the battery as suggested and no luck. Any ideas what to do? Want to sort it out as cheap as possible

Sounds like the B&M unit may have had it - the reason for the flashing mileage will be because the car can't find it when checking for 'Nodes' on start up.

Back