Blue & Me - Tech Info and questions and answers

Currently reading:
Blue & Me - Tech Info and questions and answers

That's what I want too ideally, it has to be possible to at least make an adaptor for android as their is a IOS adaptor! Surely it's not hard

Jango is an internet radio app. look it up on the appstore/playstore.

MEP, what about USB OTG? could that work?

any recommended HU's for a 2011 Bravo?

Im more in the direction of a double din.

something that runs android, has BT with A2DP, 2 AV inputs (for reverse camera and a DVR) and will maintain my steering wheel controls.

Im more in the direction of a double din.

something that runs android, has BT with A2DP, 2 AV inputs (for reverse camera and a DVR) and will maintain my steering wheel controls.

Pioneer do some good double din units, although mine was a single and more than adequate.

Although I wouldn't bother with a reverse camera, they're a gimmick and not much more, parking sensors are far more practical in giving an audible warning enabling you to keep an eye on other parts of the car rather than having to stare at a screen.

i already have parking sensors, i would like to add a camera for extra safety.

i want a double din system so i would be able to use screen mirroring with my Galaxy, preferably with a 2 way mirroring. thats why it has to be an android system.

got any recommendations?

thank you for all your replies so far! it is much appreciated!

i want a double din system so i would be able to use screen mirroring with my Galaxy, preferably with a 2 way mirroring. thats why it has to be an android system.

got any recommendations?

thank you for all your replies so far! it is much appreciated!

Android is a bit out of my knowledge base unfortunately (I'm an iOS man myself :eek: :p).

Hello, Im a very new user to this so please take it easy with me.

Ive got a 63 plate Punto Supersport and having a problem with my Blue&Me.

After trying to update the software, My car is now speaking Italian when in the voice command mode and not connecting to my TomTom2. When I try and update the software on the Blue&Me website, it says my software is up to date...

In the BMConfig.xml that the car puts on my USB when following step 1 of the update process, the field 'car type' says 'Punto Evo e Punto 2012and Configuration-ZZZZZ.

Really confused and Fiat are asking for £106 just to look at it.

HELP?!

Hi folks, have a 57 Bravo sport and trying to get my Ipod touch 1G to connect at the USB, have updated B&M to 5.6 and have the B&M Adapter

The Ipod lights up when I plug it in but not detecting that its been plugged in to the car which isnt detecting the Ipod

My Philips mp3 player works however its not reliable due to being old and its USB port is a bit f**ked

just thought id posrt this,ive a punto evo gp 10 plate and for last 2 weeks now mileage has been flashing all the tine and blue and me stopped working even thou according to phone it was still connecting to car,after reading on here i disconnect - on battery for a bit then tried it again and no change..the day i disconnected both terminals and then after a bit i tried again and presto...milage stopped flashing and blue and me all good again..reading this forum really helped

I want to buy a head unit for my Grande Punto, but not sure if it can support the factory blue&me. While I find the item with link below on aliexpress, is there anybody bought this same radio before?

aliexpress.com/store/product/Glossy-Piano-black-frame-Central-Multideia-for-Fiat-Punto-Linea-Autoradio-GPS-with-BT-RDS-3G/1123108_32307549924.html

Hi

I have Blue and me in the Fiat Bravo everything works and recognize usb but I do not know how to search folders and tracks with the buttons on the radio.

Does someone can tell me if it is possible to switch between folders and tracks stored on USB on the radio and not only over the car's steering wheel?

Thanks

Hi

I have Blue and me in the Fiat Bravo everything works and recognize usb but I do not know how to search folders and tracks with the buttons on the radio.

Does someone can tell me if it is possible to switch between folders and tracks stored on USB on the radio and not only over the car's steering wheel?

Thanks

B&M is steering wheel controlled only.

• Thanks
Reactions: bos
Thanks,
Now Im in a search for a new 2-din radio. Can you change tracks and folders on original NAV-SAT radio with touch screen?? Or is the same thing?

Hi
I've a 2010 Punto Evo with Blue&Me and have regular issues, yet cannot update the software.
I've dealt with that really but wondered if i bought a lead with a USB connector on one end and a headphone jack on the other end, plugged the jack into my iPhone 6 and the other into the usb slot, would i be able to transfer audio like an aux lead does on other head units?

I've just updated the Blue & Me, which worked no problem. Went to play some songs from the same pen drive and it doesn't recognise it. Nor any other pen drive for that matter. Phone works fine though.
Any suggestions

Hi all, I've recently purchased a 56 plate fiat punto eleganza which has blue and me and a usb port in the glove box. I've followed all sorts of instructions but I can get either of these to work. My iPhone picks up the blue and me but when I press the phone button on the steering wheel and go to search through the menu it only comes up with 'no English'.
Please help me it's driving me insane. TIA

Back