Blue and me

Currently reading:
Blue and me

Zicher81

Hi, i am a owner of Lancia Delta 3, do you have some link of blue and me , i wish instal English language, now is italian. I try with fiat b and m and nothing hapens. Usb work with mp3 songs, but with instal files nothing... Please Help! Sorry on my English!

Attachments

• IMG_20230624_125650.jpg
    IMG_20230624_125650.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 87
Hi, i am a owner of Lancia Delta 3, do you have some link of blue and me , i wish instal English language, now is italian. I try with fiat b and m and nothing hapens. Usb work with mp3 songs, but with instal files nothing... Please Help! Sorry on my English!
Hi, same car but it was in French. Search in Downloads for Blue&Me and you will find language packages including English. I've just used it on my Lancia and it worked (mine has the NAV option), just be sure to use an older USB memory stick (2.0) and first format it to FAT32

Bok, isti auto, ali je bio na francuskom. Pretražite Blue&Me u Downloads i pronaći ćete jezične pakete uključujući engleski. Upravo sam ga koristio na svojoj Lancii i radilo je (moja ima opciju NAV), samo upotrijebite stariju USB memoriju (2.0) i prvo je formatirajte na FAT32
ja cant download, page dont work!

You need one of these:

Use a brand new usb stick and disconnect your battery for 10 minutes before you do the update.
No matter what you try or what search engine you will not get into the old blueandme site it has been cut off now since 2023…..thankfully though you can still get some files from those that still had them left on their computer and Ben the Admin has put these up on the forum…..I have tried several without success other than the language files….I also don’t agree to disconnecting your battery last time I tried this I ended up with a flashing ODO on the miles……even when I change my battery I now link a temporary 12v supply before removal and changeover…..

Back