General Barchetta -97 project

Currently reading:
General Barchetta -97 project

Thanks guys!.. (y)

Haven't updated this thread for a while.. Haven't really got any mods going on.. :D

last week I motted b, everything OK.. (only dead ps side front shock) nah that didn't count, passed MOT without any probs.. :slayer: :worship:

Next mod coming is FK coilovers (as soon as I get them.. :mad: ) + spacers to line wheels with body..

lets see how that turns out..

They look good in the pics, though (y)
I'm on the lookout for some new alloys as well, but it seems OZ doesn't do Ultraleggera Golds smaller than 17", and since I just bought new tyres for my 16"s I don't want to shell out on new rubbers.

is bass deep? is it ok? can u record and post some video? thx

Hi!

Yep, it sounds OK! (y)

it's kind of db sub so yes, it goes deep. :)

I can try to record something someday but I don't have proper cam so result can be pretty bad.. :(

hiya B97,

How does yr windstop work, Are you happy with it and is it effective.

I,m looking to do the same as i also have the bars in the back.

Some people told me a solid wind stop will vibrate, over the mesh type that dont.

Do you find yr's works well , any advice greatly appreciated. (y)

hiya B97,

How does yr windstop work, Are you happy with it and is it effective.

I,m looking to do the same as i also have the bars in the back.

Some people told me a solid wind stop will vibrate, over the mesh type that dont.

Do you find yr's works well , any advice greatly appreciated. (y)

Hi!

Actually I was suprised how good it works (since I made it without any proper measures) :) , maybe it could be ~1cm higher.. just maybe..

I haven't noticed any "bad" vibrating, that 8mm acrylic glass is pretty robust.. And I have bolted it with 6 bolts, 4 to speakerpanel and 1 each "roll bar".. should stay there.. (y)

Hi!

Actually I was suprised how good it works (since I made it without any proper measures) :) , maybe it could be ~1cm higher.. just maybe..

I haven't noticed any "bad" vibrating, that 8mm acrylic glass is pretty robust.. And I have bolted it with 6 bolts, 4 to speakerpanel and 1 each "roll bar".. should stay there.. (y)

So no more wind hitting the back of yr neck, or ladies moaning about their hair flying all over the place. great ;), ill have to get one made up.

some of us ladies like the wind in our hair (y)

I need to meet more women like yourself, Its quite funny!:) the other day i had to pick up a lady friend , she says, UHM! nice car, Me says , thanks! ok to leave the top down. she says, shure! The top is down and we set off down the street . all is well for around 2 minutes untill ive picked up some speed and i see her hair begin to fly , her hands go up to try and keep it in place and she says , OOHH! my hair is getting all messed up... me says, :D
Uhm! must get a wind stop, would you like me to stop and put the roof up..(n)

Oops! :eek:

mittari.jpg

120 000km's on the clock / 12years old car.. :D

that makes ~12 000km's drived by me in last ~3years.. :eek:
hopefully much more coming.. ;)

btw. I think that little wind in your neck is part of driving top down.. (y)

Oops! :eek:

120 000km's on the clock / 12years old car.. :D

that makes ~12 000km's drived by me in last ~3years.. :eek:
hopefully much more coming.. ;)

btw. I think that little wind in your neck is part of driving top down.. (y)

Come on, am I the only man who actually drives his Barchetta? :D And my Girlfriend, when complaining about cold/wind/hair, is quickly reminded that the only alternative is walking. :D

Attachments

• IMAG0013.jpg
    IMAG0013.jpg
    596.9 KB · Views: 52
Last edited:
Back