Posted by dombooth
Brooklands Museum Trust Limited
Saturday, April 30, 2016 - 01:00 AM
Until: Saturday, April 30, 2016 - 04:00 AM
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
Hope everyone had a good day and the weather stayed nice? Unfortunately couldn't make it today but looking forward to seeing the pics!

Wol

1st pic....which helps to explain why there was no leader at Tesco this morning....:) Brooklands 2016.jpeg

A good day out (apart from a couple of heavy showers). Lots to see. I was at a bit of a disadvantage though as I couldn't put any forum names to the many faces.

Join the club, I think I spotted and recognized maybe 3 from either their car or chatting to them!

I recognised some cars but their owners weren't with them at the time.

I was probably more at a disadvantage in that I flew over and didn't have a car on show (apart from the hire car ;)).

Last edited:
I recognised some cars but their owners weren't with them at the time.

I was probably more at a disadvantage in that I flew over and didn't have a car on show (apart from the hire car ;)).

Haha oh, I saw some cars & owners, but they were all busy talking and I didn't want to just bustle in! :D

Was a goood day though!

A good day out (apart from a couple of heavy showers). Lots to see. I was at a bit of a disadvantage though as I couldn't put any forum names to the many faces.

glad to hear you enjoyed your "day-trip", (y)

I'd have offered a lift if I'd actually gone..:rolleyes: poor planning meant our 2004 panda goes on the road TODAY:eek:
Noxide - the Forum used to dish out "Name - badges" even had a little slip in it do go on your cars dash - so people knew who it belonged to,

:idea: maybe they were cancelled at the request of furryballs, or Welshlover69:D

glad you all had a great day..!!,
Charlie

glad to hear you enjoyed your "day-trip", (y)

I'd have offered a lift if I'd actually gone..:rolleyes: poor planning meant our 2004 panda goes on the road TODAY:eek:

Noxide - the Forum used to dish out "Name - badges" even had a little slip in it do go on your cars dash - so people knew who it belonged to,

:idea: maybe they were cancelled at the request of furryballs, or Welshlover69:D

glad you all had a great day..!!,
Charlie

Name badges might have been handy.

The show was lacking in non-100HP Pandas from our era a bit. There was a cumbria beige dynamic but the majority of the rest were 100HPs.

Managed to miss the group photo but not to worry. Was a great day and excellent turn out!

See you next year, thanks :)

Thank you for that pic. It brings back memories of sitting on the embankment in the sun last year which seemed like a great idea at the time until we realised we had to get back down again and it's steeper than it looks. It was a case of sod dignity and we scooted down on our bums :D

Gallery is up - get uploading! https://www.fiatforum.com/gallery/showgallery.php?cat=4130

Thank you to everyone who turned up, that was a super busy Brooklands, never seen it so packed! Hope everyone had a good day.

Sorry about the name badges, we do normally do them, but this year all our budget went to ForzaLIVE so there wasn't enough left over to get them made up. I agree though, I wasn't sure who was with the forum or not - so we'll be bringing them back next time (or if we are still short on cash, maybe some stickers to go on jackets!)

Big thanks to the events team - especially dombooth - who prepared the van, got it packed up, down to northampton, pick up the marquee with gadge - then continue all the way down to London (y)

So now, we move onto the next show - our very own ForzaLIVE - if you liked yesterday, you're gonna love that!

But we need your guys help to promote it - don't be shy - get your names down!

Hi
What a great turn out of Italian motors. I was with the fiat coupe club lot just across the way.
Really good turn out from the fiat forum and looked really well organised. Maybe next year i will defect over in my cinq. Some great cars up on the banks, particularly liked the 126 at the front.

I have some pictures and stuff i will upload later.

Back