Posted by ben
Brooklands Museum
Saturday, April 30, 2022 - 09:00 AM
Until: Saturday, April 30, 2022 - 04:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
We can certainly put you need to any other pandas that turn up, but overall the stand welcomes all models 😁
Awesome! It will be lovely to be in the mix of Fiats as we always spend a huge amount of time admiring them all!

Ok, I've finished the vehicle registration form part - so place go to your account details page, scroll to the bottom and you'll see the new section.

1650389883880.png

Please fill this in :)

Last edited:
Ticket bought, just got to make sure I can get fuel. First time at a FF meet. Coming down from Suffolk in the 100HP. Look forward to having a good look round the museum and meeting everybody at the FF of course.

Reactions: ben
We shall be there, it's just round the corner from where I purchased my current Panda, not round the corner from home though but looking forward to a sunny drive down :)

Which gate are we entering to get into the Fiat Forum paddock?
We're going to try a convoy from Tescos - will send out the full info as a message tomorrow or Friday!

1. Download the Stand Pass and remember to keep it displayed on your windscreen all day (Also under construction!)
Shall I knock my own up ;-)
I'll do a basic PDF and send it with the convo - but yeah feel free if you want a fancy custom one!

We're going to try a convoy from Tescos - will send out the full info as a message tomorrow or Friday!

I'll do a basic PDF and send it with the convo - but yeah feel free if you want a fancy custom one!
That'd be great - done convoys from tesco before and it can be a bit manic/busy - I think we'll need a clear spot in the carpark so we don't get confused with all the other folks. :)

Looking forward to it!

Last edited:
I will be there too. Can't park with the FF as I'm stuck in the track demonstration display carpark by concorde. I will see if I can get away and meet up at some point .

Tim

Hi, We have not been to Brooklands for quite a few years and will be along tomorrow with the Uno Turbo. We won't be able to get there till 9ish though. Will that be a problem??

Hi, We have not been to Brooklands for quite a few years and will be along tomorrow with the Uno Turbo. We won't be able to get there till 9ish though. Will that be a problem??
I can't say for sure, but if you head to the Vickers gate entrance then hopefully they'll let you in (we're next to there)

Otherwise you'll need to go in the main gate, then follow the road through to come in that way.

I can't say for sure, but if you head to the Vickers gate entrance then hopefully they'll let you in (we're next to there)

Otherwise you'll need to go in the main gate, then follow the road through to come in that way.
Hi Ben, Thanks for the reply. We will come in through the main gate like we have done previously. 🚘

Back