Posted by dombooth
Brooklands Museum Trust Limited
Saturday, April 30, 2016 - 01:00 AM
Until: Saturday, April 30, 2016 - 04:00 AM
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
Do we all need to meet up in the Tesco close by of can we meet directly at Brooklands?

I have a Stilo Schumacher GP No.71

Most people from the forum meet at Tesco, but you don't have to.

If you're coming to the event, please click the "Add me" button at the top of this page, and fill in the "Event registration" section of your User control panel. ("User CP" on the green bar above)

Hello all

I am hoping to make my first trip to a FF meet. I plan to travel down from Northampton with a mate with an Alfa 147 GTA although I will be coming from Stoke.

If you're coming to the event, please click the "Add Me" button at the top of this page, and fill in your details on the Event Registration form found in your User CP.

To get to the form, click "User CP" on the left of the blue bar at the top of every page, then scroll down to "Edit Event Registration". Fill in the form, then click "Save Changes" at the bottom.

If you're coming to the event, please click the "Add Me" button at the top of this page, and fill in your details on the Event Registration form found in your User CP.

To get to the form, click "User CP" on the left of the blue bar at the top of every page, then scroll down to "Edit Event Registration". Fill in the form, then click "Save Changes" at the bottom.
Hi Davren,

I just clicked the "Add Me" button and filled in my details.

I won't be meeting in the Tesco car park. As I said I will be travelling down with a mate from Northampton and we think we will arrive at 9:30am. Will I be able to find you all easily so I can park and display with all of you?

Also from last years photographs I notice that the Alfa Romeo stand is next door to Fiat. Is this usually the case?

Thanks

I won't be meeting in the Tesco car park. As I said I will be travelling down with a mate from Northampton and we think we will arrive at 9:30am. Will I be able to find you all easily so I can park and display with all of you?

Yes... if you enter by the Brooklands Road entrance, turn right at the bottom of the hill, then go up to the banking. You'll find us there.

Also from last years photographs I notice that the Alfa Romeo stand is next door to Fiat. Is this usually the case?

According to the site plan we have for this year, Fiat Coupe and X1/9s will be where the Alfas were last year. Alfas will be down by the bottom of the test hill.

Any one from Colchester going who could drop off a pack of stickers to the events team if they need it?

Funny enough my other half was trying to buy a FF sticker from the shop.....but it didn't work?!
We are hoping to go and could drop them off? let us know, I will be in colchester on Thursday or Friday. I live up the A12 near capel st mary.
Mark.

Back