Posted by dombooth
Brooklands Museum Trust Limited
Saturday, April 30, 2016 - 01:00 AM
Until: Saturday, April 30, 2016 - 04:00 AM
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
had a fantastic day, first time for me and really enjoyed it, met some nice people saw some amazing cars. Will definitely be attending again thanks everyone for a great day ???

Both myself and other half had a nice day (shame about afternoon rain) some great cars on display. It is a nice venue and lots to see on a show day, my only gripe would be that I would like to see the Fiats organised into models more?! I realise not everyone turns up together but space could be left so it could be done. I also appreciate that groups of friends turn up and want to stay together but it's a little bit of OCD I guess but it would look more appealing I think.
Still you can't please all the people all of the time......
Mark

Sorry I'm a bit late but a BIG BIG thanks to everyone who turned up and to everyone who helped put up/dissemble the tent. There were some new faces helping out too (sorry I didn't get your names :eek:) which is always appreciated so thanks again (y).... Oh and it's always a pleasure to see the veterans of the forum .. dombooth Reuuk Freebo Davren ben jatkinson Palio RuSZ

The turnout was exceptional again and the cars on display looked amazing and whether yours was modified or standard the effort in presenting them was top drawer to say the least (y)

Name tags were the only sticking point but as mentioned we ran out of money and time but we'll get on that for next time. We used them for a while now and it's only when we don't use them do we realise that there actually a good idea.

Last edited:
Had a fantastic day out met new faces and cars, thanks to all who organised it

Catch ya soon

Attachments

• 1462205710415.jpg
    1462205710415.jpg
    132.6 KB · Views: 62
  • 1462205745089.jpg
    1462205745089.jpg
    202.8 KB · Views: 59
  • 1462205767795.jpg
    1462205767795.jpg
    149 KB · Views: 58
  • 1462205775075.jpg
    1462205775075.jpg
    149 KB · Views: 63
  • 1462205787125.jpg
    1462205787125.jpg
    133.4 KB · Views: 61
I swear I didn't think I was going to get any further up. I had my handbrake on as high as it would go. I expected to see the car in the side of another one all day. Next time it is going on the flat!

Haha I left my wheels angled so that it would roll sideways if it did! Well. That was what I hoped. I quite regularly kept checking it was still on the hill where I'd left it!
Nearly ran the bloke directing us over when it stalled and rolled forwards!

Ah! The smell of burning clutch was quite apparent in places.

Haha uhm. Not me. :p

You guys with your beeping horns game was endlessly amusing to me! I was laughing more than I should've been.

You guys with your beeping horns game was endlessly amusing to me! I was laughing more than I should've been.

We did no such thing :p

To be fair we got a fair few joining in with us from the Panda's I believe, but whilst it's raining and we were all taking shelter in the cars what else is there to do? :D

Just To clarify though the train horn wasn't me. My horn is still stock LMAO

Last edited:
We did no such thing :p

To be fair we got a fair few joining in with us from the Panda's I believe, but whilst it's raining and we were all taking shelter in the cars what else is there to do? :D

Just To clarify though the train horn wasn't me. My horn is still stock LMAO

Haha I LOVED the trainhorn. Build thread from whoever that was please/link to it. (y)

Last edited:
Back