Styling Looking for this cool Sticker !!!

Currently reading:
Styling Looking for this cool Sticker !!!

gserghiou

Hi All,

I once have seen a sticker on one of the cars onthe XWEB forum on network54.

It is spinoff of the ferrari badge, but instead of having the prancing horse,
it has a mule - donkey which is on its front legs kicking up hie behind legs in he air..... looks like the Ferrari, but of course it much cooler !!!!(y)

I am sure i have saved the photo somewhere but cannot find it now.

I am trying to find it again but with no luck.

I would love to have one , or even try to draw up a sketch and have it done to a sticker !!!

Does anyone know of the sticker i am on about ???

If so can i get one from somewhere or if someone has a good enough resolution image of it i would like it :devil:

Please help,

George

Is this the one :confused: :p

bluemule.jpg

Hi,

Nice donkey but im afraid not quite the one !!!!! :D

I have actually posted a thread on the Xweb and i got some replies, including Tony, who's the Dad of the designer of the sticker. He will send me me one once they got some more printed..... I am attaching the photos so u can see what i mean (y)

I think its the coolest sticker i have seen...MUST HAVE ONE !!!! :devil:

Attachments

• jackass.jpg
    jackass.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 37
regarding the X1/9. it was originally designed to be a lancia and would of been the stratos's smaller brother. indeed the X1/9 was experimented with fitment of a twincam engine and fiat went rallying for a short while, so fast was the X1/9, that fiat had to cancel the project due to fiat concentrating on the 131 for rallying to help give the car an image for world sales.
as for it being a mini ferrari. remember, it was launched in 1972 in italy, and nothing was out there that could touch it for handling. so yes, it was a mini ferrari for little money. where else for the money in 1972 could you by a mid engined car that could handle as well as a ferrari?? british cars were still running around with all cast iron engines and rear wheel drive from there lump up at the front !! :D (y)

gserghiou said:
Hi,

Nice donkey but im afraid not quite the one !!!!! :D

I have actually posted a thread on the Xweb and i got some replies, including Tony, who's the Dad of the designer of the sticker. He will send me me one once they got some more printed..... I am attaching the photos so u can see what i mean (y)

I think its the coolest sticker i have seen...MUST HAVE ONE !!!! :devil:
any vinyl/sticker type cmpany could make that up for you.just send them the image and they should sort you out

thats as you know by now the "so-cal" club logo......what name are you under on Xweb?

Hi,

I have only posted once on the Xweb .. under the name "George".

I think there is so much technical stuff going on the Xweb its a great site...
Not for me though...not just yet....
Also it could do with a friendlier interface !!!!!;)

Still...lots of technical info !!!!!:yum:

i like the general 'theme' of this forum....easier for the beginner like me !!! :devil:

Thanks,

George

hmmm...that saddens me. i first started here as well not too long ago, in fact, my first few trips to the xweb, were kinda confusing as well, but since then we have made a dedicated disscusion(tech talk)section the FS&W(parts section) and our BS (self explanitoy) section. so i would encurage you to give it another shot, in fact usually on sunday evenings we have our chat room packed, and everyone is very welcoming to new comers, although you may get hounded for pics of your car:yum: (we love pics!!) so if you brousing the web on a Sunday at around 10pm EST (usa) we will be there. and most of the time the chat roon is just an exscuse for good comeraderie.

and as you can see, i cant forget my X forum roots and have recieved a great amount of info and advise from members of this site (y)

As of now i still dont have the X1/9....it shouold be getting in the container and on its way here within this week i was assured....Hopefully it wont need anything mechanical doing to it , but im sure i will start being a regular to the Xweb !!!!

Still...I strongly believe it could do with an interface like this forum !!! (y)

I would Love to see other moembers pics !!!! ;) and show off mine as well !!!:D

I will post some pics of mine when i get it !!!

Thanks,

George

Back