You And Your Car Pics

Currently reading:
You And Your Car Pics

I'm still waiting...............................

for you pair of queeros (Steve & James) to post up a photo of yourselves.

You've both been members long enough but still haven't shown us how pretty you are, be like Stu, he isn't shy!

Re: I'm still waiting...............................

twincamms said:
for you pair of queeros (Steve & James) to post up a photo of yourselves.

You've both been members long enough but still haven't shown us how pretty you are, be like Stu, he isn't shy!

I just ain't a poser though, I don't have an array of of half naked catalogue photo's to hand unlike yourself :D

I will one day though, I'm sure to get a photo taken of myself over christmas, if not I'm on my hols in January so I might even manage a scantily clad one :eek:

I can confirm that from working with the STEVE C - he indeed was a ladies man, especially when he got all hairy! The ladies loved it!

With regards to the Alfa - well my bravo managed to beat it off the traffic lights! :)

Paul Maks

paulmacs said:
I can confirm that from working with the STEVE C - he indeed was a ladies man, especially when he got all hairy! The ladies loved it!

With regards to the Alfa - well my bravo managed to beat it off the traffic lights! :)

Paul Maks

Ah Paul! You finally made it over here! What can I say? I missed second gear. :( If you fancy a proper race bring it on big girl... :)

The hair was the tablets. It wasn't my fault. ;)

Afraid not, 1.6 with huge 15inch wheels! Awk, sure I love it! Getting a Stilo in janurary so it'll be a fond fairwell to it!

i see yer getting some stick - thought i'd give you some moral support!

Paul Maks

DSCF38.jpg

DSCF305.jpg

Me-on the left with dark hair- and my friend Lee on holiday ( Lee is about to become Godfather, ah bless) - not 'the godfather' he's not Italian!!

This pic made me laugh check out the big butch woman in the background who seems to be pointing at us and doesn't look too pleased!!

Oh and my lovely car!

Back