Y10 Turbo running gear for sale

Currently reading:
Y10 Turbo running gear for sale

hey

the car is mine it took a long time sort it and get her on the rd kinda the way i wonted, engine wise it had a rebuilt carb ,new starter motor and a fair few sensors to get her running sweet, it sits on new suspension with brakes,i even got the dash and heater working properly as it was so temp wen i had it .. it started first time every time the engine is a jem and some d**k on his phone ploughs staight into the bk of me (bent the rear quater , boot floor and roof :cry:or tho the tailgate is still mint :eek: ) if any one wonts any parts get in contact as i spent yesterday try to work out how to fix and today stripping it ..

[email protected]

seats ,dash,front suspension are sold

Attachments

• 18092008096.jpg
    18092008096.jpg
    944.8 KB · Views: 29
:( Gutted for you mate :cry:

Got any pics of the damage (n) Take it your ok though?

A friend still has about 4 Y10's in various states of rebuilds and one shell that he might part with if you wanna rebuild it? :confused:

Thats tragic. I've only seen pics of that car on here , but it looks like probably (one of) the best example still on the road. Let's hope somehow it can get put right. I still have nightmares about when i crashed my y10 turbo into a tree one night :(:( Wasnt really my fault, but i'll still never forgive myself..

BTW, does anyone know what happened to y10turbo.co.uk? I know the message board was dying a slow death, but has it moved somewhere else?

Last edited:
:idea: Had my mate out to look at it this moring he recons she will live again he works at a crash repair centre and is goin to give it a go he has already done the rear quater its just the boot floor that worries me:bang: but ill see how he gets when i get bk and luckery i never got round to taking the engine out (y) as i keep thinking sell it might be a bad idea:chin:

If you need the remains of a shell i'm pretty sure I know of one that is just going to get weighed in (n)

Y10turbo.co.uk - I think Adam just decided there wasn;t much point in it anymore (n)

Maybe get a Y10 section on here :confused: :D

Would definitely be good to have a Y10 section on here. The other lancia sites tend to cater for deltas and "classic" lancias, and the y10 seems to be a bit of an outcast. I've given up on ever finding another y10 turbo, but keeping my eye out for a gtie. Need to find something cheaper to run than my coupe!

but i might still be intrested in the one that goin to get weighed in is it just a shell :confused: or complete car :confused:

cheers luke

He was going to use it for his Turbo gtie hybrid engine he is building but aquired another car in better condition..

He reads on here sometimes so i'll drop him a text for you :)

Hey Jim Good to see your still about, did that y10 door i bodged together hold together till Mongolia.

Last edited:
car arrived back about 30 mins ago,rear quater still needs some work but aleast looks striaght and so the roof ,under side looks ok, still will need a rear coss member thingy but according to eper its 30quid ish and still orderable ,rear valance could also do with replacement it had bin repaired but the rear light dont quite sit right witch is new ,new rear bumper.

jamie that would be great if you could and just see wot he is doin with it etc thanks bud

i will post more picks as the work gets done over the next few weeks as the bumper needs to be off really to see it as me phone dont have a flash :eek: as you can via one on the photos ..

Attachments

• 05102008128.jpg
    05102008128.jpg
    390.4 KB · Views: 20
  • 05102008134.jpg
    05102008134.jpg
    731 KB · Views: 23
  • 02102008119.jpg
    02102008119.jpg
    305 KB · Views: 17
Hey Jim Good to see your still about, did that y10 door i bodged together hold together till Mongolia.

Quite amazingly, yes it did! In fact, it was much better than the passenger door, which fell apart and the electric window stopped working. Car was sold at auction in mongolia in october 06. Was still running good when we arrived so should be still going strong now, as we took a bootful of spare parts.

I feel a bit guilty now about exporting a y10 as they suddenly seem incredibly rare, but i dont know if that car would have made it through another mot, so it may have come to a sad ending had it stayed anyway..

I still have the parcel shelf from it if anyones looking for one. Only in average condition though - a bit dirty and a crack in the lip.

I feel a bit guilty now about exporting a y10 as they suddenly seem incredibly rare, but i dont know if that car would have made it through another mot, so it may have come to a sad ending had it stayed anyway..

It may well be better off where it is and it got a bit of publicity. I should really do something with mine but time is a big issue. :D Im chuffed it held together. So much of it was rotted away it was more like sculpture than bodging

hey

the car is mine it took a long time sort it and get her on the rd kinda the way i wonted, engine wise it had a rebuilt carb ,new starter motor and a fair few sensors to get her running sweet, it sits on new suspension with brakes,i even got the dash and heater working properly as it was so temp wen i had it .. it started first time every time the engine is a jem and some d**k on his phone ploughs staight into the bk of me (bent the rear quater , boot floor and roof :cry:or tho the tailgate is still mint :eek: ) if any one wonts any parts get in contact as i spent yesterday try to work out how to fix and today stripping it ..

[email protected]

seats ,dash,front suspension are sold

hi just woundering if you still got the car??

Back