Resource icon

Ducato x250: New Fiat Ducato. Conversion and fitting-out manual.

No permission to download

Currently reading:
Ducato x250: New Fiat Ducato. Conversion and fitting-out manual.

Is this not for X290? The fuse box image is different to my X250 (and matches those I can find online for X290) and the coachbuilders socket has different wire colours to mine.

Is this not for X290? The fuse box image is different to my X250 (and matches those I can find online for X290) and the coachbuilders socket has different wire colours to mine.
In at least one place it says Model x250. So assume it's for the x250.

Then all the drawings of the cab represent the x250 cab.

I couldn't find the date when it was prepared, perhaps it refers only to the facelift model, as we know electrical system was changed with the facelifting.

In at least one place it says Model x250. So assume it's for the x250.

Then all the drawings of the cab represent the x250 cab.

I couldn't find the date when it was prepared, perhaps it refers only to the facelift model, as we know electrical system was changed with the facelifting.
Mine is 2013, so one of the last - I need to find some older X250 manuals to see if the fusebox looked different on earlier vehicles.

So, from the downloads section, an early (01/2006) user manual does have the fusebox shown in this "fitting out manual", so indeed it is for an X250, but an early one. From the downloads available here, a 2009 model is the same early fusebox. So I agree that green vanper is correct that this is for an X250, but not some of the later versions of that model.

Interestingly, the image in my 2013 X250 manual of the fusebox is identical to the X290 fusebox from a 2015 X290, so I might be better trying to find info on the X290 model.

the coachbuilders socket has different wire colours to mine.
Same here
You will find thats a feature of the Ducato
The Italians seem to have a habit of running out of some colours and using whatever other colour they have got to hand.

So, from the downloads section, an early (01/2006) user manual does have the fusebox shown in this "fitting out manual", so indeed it is for an X250, but an early one. From the downloads available here, a 2009 model is the same early fusebox. So I agree that green vanper is correct that this is for an X250, but not some of the later versions of that model.

Interestingly, the image in my 2013 X250 manual of the fusebox is identical to the X290 fusebox from a 2015 X290, so I might be better trying to find info on the X290 model.
I have no idea for how long you've got your x250, but it's a well known fact that Fiat made a facelifting in 2011. One of the changes they made was the electrical system. Probably there is a specific VIN number which was the first to get it. Some engines were also changed / modified. So the EURO norm can be a hint. My engine was not changed, it has the same EURO4 norm as the models made from 2009, but the electrical system, including the fuse box is different than on the earlier models. FYI, my cab is from the very end of 2011.

As far as I know the same electric system was used in the beginning of the x290, and was changed later on.

The similar manual for converters for the x290 is available on the forum here:

Last edited:
Back