993BCE1E-C103-4959-8C47-69EA58A455DD.jpeg

X1/9 X1/9 Gran Finale 1.3 i.e Turbo

1989 X1/9 Gran Finale 1.3 i.e Turbo

Introduction

1989 X1/9 Gran Finale 1.3 i.e Turbo
upgraded turbo from a Coupe 16v Turbo,
as well with a 60 cm large intercooler.
engine has been tweaked by one of the leading Volvo rally car enginebuilder.
Hi - is your car for sale? I'm a bit surprised that it's a 1.3, unless you've done an engine transplant - any more info? Also, where are you located?
Cheers,
Jack

Hi - is your car for sale? I'm a bit surprised that it's a 1.3, unless you've done an engine transplant - any more info? Also, where are you located?
Cheers,
Jack
Hi Jack. Thank you for your message,
sorry, the car isn’t for sale.. and most def will never be. I’ll keep it until I die.
I love it far to much, and so much work has been put into it.
and more to come.
it’s a Fiat Uno Turbo conversion, originally a 1,5 engine. It’s a 1989 Gran Finale I bought in the Malvern Hills in 2001.
upgraded with a larger Turbo from a Coupe 2,0 Turbo 16v.
engine totally renovated this winter.
exported from the UK in 2004 to Sweden where it’s currently lives

Nice! The car seems to sit unusually high at the rear or is it just me? Any chance you could show the gear shift mechanism on the gearbox

Nice! The car seems to sit unusually high at the rear or is it just me? Any chance you could show the gear shift mechanism on the gearbox
I think it’s just the angle I took the photo, but it could have been also that the car had been lifted up and sat on metal platforms for a couple of months so the shocks hasn’t been adjusted to normal. I took the photos right after these were removed..
I will find the pic I took, or take a new one..

Back