wow

Currently reading:
wow

silver car (its made from silver) its sheikh zayed's car he is a rich bastard who has one of the bigegst houses ever.

image003.sized.jpg

does he make money from our petrol prices? if so then what a cock.

i have pics of his house in an email i cba to upload them:p

before you get carried away with the sheikh zayed bashing; you do realise he died 4 years ago and this isnt even his car?

when he was alive he had many palaces and many many cars, many of which are highly modifed or even one of a kind prototype cars. it was common knowledge that some were stolen to order.

Last edited:
before you get carried away with the sheikh zayed bashing; you do realise he died 4 years ago and this isnt even his car?

when he was alive he had many palaces and many many cars, many of which are highly modifed or even one of a kind prototype cars. it was common knowledge that some were stolen to order.

i knew he died thats about it

meh Bovvered???

those cars are a bit boring, i mean fair enough, one of each is okay, but not that many beemers :rolleyes:
hasnt it occured to you that it isnt a real pic, and even if it was it doesn't mean that is all the cars they have? this particular pic is just a photoshop. the royal family never use white beemers, they were always black.

the reason for having so many identicle cars is to fool any attacker so they wont know which car to attack in the motorcade. the royal family tend to travel in a convoy of 10-20 identicle cars surrounded by a hell of a lot of police and army vehicles travelling at redicuous speeds. if you dont get out the way in time you get rammed off the road.

Last edited:
Back