Grande Punto wow! just wow

Currently reading:
Grande Punto wow! just wow

:yeahthat: if you pull up to traffic lights in this, you are bound to get some chav in a FEZ Zetec pull up along side you and want a race and you would probably then get shat on :ROFLMAO:.

doesn't even need that, 0-60 about 14 odd seconds means even panda 1.2 will pretty much keep up with it.....how about getting smoked by a 20 year old bog standard 205 gti, a metro gta, R5, hillman hunter, gerald the one legged gerbil, tippex, chas on a unicycle, in fact almost anything that can move.....

theres quite a big bit missing out of the front splitter, just off the centre. great looking car, though if you had a car that looked like that, youd at least map it, induction etc etc
i think alot of people would be to intimidated by its looks to probably actually want a race though lol :p

what? lol, come on be honest, if you see a car with rally type decals and exhaust, your going to think its will have the power to match the looks, unless its a skinny teen boy racer behind the wheel :p haha

what? lol, come on be honest, if you see a car with rally type decals and exhaust, your going to think its will have the power to match the looks, unless its a skinny teen boy racer behind the wheel :p haha

i'm thinking bobble hatted loser living at home with mum, cracking one out to old rac rally videos, or playing colin mcrae till the thumbs wear down to nubs....then i just burn past the punto............ in the junior

Back