WOW how new am I to all this - no really!!!

Currently reading:
WOW how new am I to all this - no really!!!

neeny09

Crazy Lady
Hay Hay,

the reason I joined here is the guy I am currently dating is a moderator on here and I had to have a rant on one of the threads lol but however I think that some of you nicer members that I have seen on here might be able to help me with a wee problem I'm having.

I don't drive. Well let me rephrase I can't drive. I am petrified of getting behind a wheel of a car! And I'[m beginning to find that learning more about cars and driving (by reading on here and nipping my significant others head) that it is becoming less scary.
So please any feed back on experiences etc would be a great help (I hope).

Thanks
Neeny09
x

Its all lies. Us mods dont have Friends and Relationships outside this forum. :p
We actually live inside of it, like the Matrix.

Hi anyway :wave:

Hay Hay,

the reason I joined here is the guy I am currently dating is a moderator on here and I had to have a rant on one of the threads lol but however I think that some of you nicer members that I have seen on here might be able to help me with a wee problem I'm having.

I don't drive. Well let me rephrase I can't drive. I am petrified of getting behind a wheel of a car! And I'[m beginning to find that learning more about cars and driving (by reading on here and nipping my significant others head) that it is becoming less scary.
So please any feed back on experiences etc would be a great help (I hope).

Thanks
Neeny09
x
well firstly, dont be scared of driving, or learning, when you first get into a car with an instructor, he will show you how to use a vehicle. then you will learn to pass a test.

when you do pass your test, you will learn to drive the first time you get in a car on your own! thats when things get interesting!

dont worry about learning too much at the moment, just learn to drive, it will be the best thing you ever do.

applied for my provisional yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(y)

Back