Technical Workshop Manuals

Currently reading:
Technical Workshop Manuals

To Moderators: This post verges on breaking the rules but I hope you will allow it as it raises a point/issue regarding Coupe owner self maintenance etc.

I have the full set of Coupe workshop manuals and am deciding if I want to part with them now that I no longer have my Coupe (for several years now).

Problem I have is I can't / haven't seen much if any requests / demands for these manuals. They cost me a lot of money and are a prized and valuable item in my quite extensive Fiat library. I never normally part with this type of information and have manuals going back many years/models but in reality the Coupe ones are a little more "odd ball" especially, the 5 cylinder engine, so unlike the others I have little call on them now that I'm no longer a technical Registrar for the model in the Fiat Motor Club or Twin Cam Register (now Sporting Fiats Club).

Looking in the Classifieds of this website the Coupe is not a list model and niether can the manuals be really considered as other model parts.

Is there any demand for these Coupe manuals or should I just bank them for my future possible use/reference (as I have done so far)? I would add I'm not going to give them away either.

How much do you want for them? My son has just bought (a fairly mature) coupe and cannot find a manual for it. Were they supplied by Fiat?

Back