General Workshop Manual

Currently reading:
General Workshop Manual

Alan C

Hi,

Does anyone know where i can get a workshop manual for a 2005 Ulysse. Ia want to find a wiring diagram for the rear of the rt3 so that i can see which wires to break into so that i can connect up an active sub to the rear speakers.

Thanks
:slayer:

I got the CD manual off eBay. If you PM me your email address I'll dump the relevant section into a Word document and send it over.
Martin

URGENT Re: Workshop Manual

Hi
I just paid £10 for an online manual from workshopmanuals.co.uk or similar website - can't quite remember its name.
it just won't open up on my computer - lots of logos and icons but all seem to be just jpegs of screen icons. Oopened the file in explorer and there's one called autorun but when you click on it , notepad opens and it says (autorun) Open = gdistart but can't get anything to run.
Anyone able to help? If nec, I could send the entire file and see if someone can figure it out for me. (I've emailed the website but no reply yet and I'm desperate) However, it's a BIG zip file and even on broadband it took me about 14 mins to download it from the site.
Many thanks
susanh

Back