General Workshop manual

Currently reading:
General Workshop manual

carol

Hi
Does anyone know where i can get a worshop manual for my Fiat Uylsse 2.00 EL....P Registration
Many thanks Carol

"....a worshop manual..." is that for use on Sundays???? :))))))

i've been looking too - Hyanes don't appear to do one so if anyone knows of one i'd like to know too.

"....a worshop manual..." is that for use on Sundays???? :))))))

i've been looking too - Hyanes don't appear to do one so if anyone knows of one i'd like to know too.

Dont you mean Haynes :p :) we tried in Halfords yesterday but they dont do them.....they sell them on dvd at Ebay but it just says pre 2003 i am going to email them today to make sure its the correct one before ordering

oh dear I really should leave trying to be clever to those with the mental capacity (and typing skills) for it :D

If you go for the CD from ebay please let us know what you think of it?

I purchased the Pre 2003 CD from Ebay. It definitely does cover your Ulysse, I own an S reg, its very useful.

I understand the Fiat Mechanics use the same information.

You could also try the Peter Russek book.

Hope that helps a little.

while browsing for a manual which seem to be like hens teeth lol, we came across ur thread we need info on how to change the fan belt, is the manual any gd and would it be any use for a p plate,. thanks

while browsing for a manual which seem to be like hens teeth lol, we came across ur thread we need info on how to change the fan belt, is the manual any gd and would it be any use for a p plate,. thanks

Hi
The Peter Russek (eBay) may be better for you but here are a few links and past replies I left;

Further to my last reply I found a site that might help.
http://peugeot.mainspot.net/wiring806/index.shtml
I think they are basically the same vehicle??
It may help.

Hi
This is a reply I posted some time ago for a request for a manual which includeds a wiring diagram.

I bought one from the French Amazon site, it is of course written in French but I could manage to workout what info I needed.
You need to search for; Revue Technique automobile Fiat Ulysse. The publisher is E.T.A.I. the ISBN 2-7268-8559-4

Hope this is of some use.

Regards Gordon"

Do you mean the Cam belt ?

I purchased the Pre 2003 CD from Ebay. It definitely does cover your Ulysse, I own an S reg, its very useful.

I understand the Fiat Mechanics use the same information.

You could also try the Peter Russek book.

Hope that helps a little.

could you not upload and share the cd, that would be helpful and end everyones need.

Back