Words can't describe....

Currently reading:
Words can't describe....

mckrob

awt34x.jpg

Check it out people, an Audiobahn 34" Linear compression subwoofer, 5000W RMS, yes, RMS, not PMPO. (Picture shown is not the 34", unfortunately)

All 34" yours for £3000 [:0]

Another day...another problem...

lol, thats about 6.5 bhp before you add in the weight.

Looks nice though.[8D]

Dave. :)

Marea 2.0 20v
FIATcentral window sticker, silver poppy coral, titanium tax disc.
Blue gaiters, Blue sidelights, Blue interior lights, Blue lacquer on engine, feeling blue ;)
Ecotek fitted, removed and waiting for warm weather
So much to do, so little time.... and Totally Skint!! :(

Nope, £3000. If you work out the £ per inch against expensive 10" subs, its not a bad price, lol.

Imagine building a box for that.... stupid really.

Audiobahn?? [xx(]

For £3k you could have 10 Crystal Comp 12's and have enough change left over to put towards the amps...and it would be sooooo much louder!

Matt

54 BHP of pure italian muscle

lol. I've heard of getting rid of the back seats to fit more subs in but its hardly practical without front seats as well!

Matt

I guess you could sit on it ;)

Something that big in a small car, surely would make the car physically move when the bass starts pumpin'!

"who's that bouncing down the road in a cinq?"

Then again, this coming from the lad that spent £200 on a sub for his bedroom, and ended up with crumbling plaster on the wall directly behind it :I

heh :D

:D

Its funny to hear the vibrations in my room, too many rattles for my liking. The g/f claims it triggered an asthma attack once, heh ;)

I've been banned from playing that bass-test CD now [:0]

Download a sinewave generator prog for your PC. hook it up to a meaty sub (i.e. laptop into car amp!), get a lady to sit on it and play a 33Hz tone... :D
Stuff of urban legends: 33Hz = female orgasm frequency, 9Hz = brain-death! Unfortunately I haven't yet found a lass willing to perch on my sub box in the name of science...:(

------/F/I/A/T/------

Fart In A Tin
<font color="orange">1994 Punto 55SX, metallic red, small, Italian and beautiful! </font id="orange">

33hz is a honey pleaser, no doubt. All you need is a 33hz test tone, about a kilowatt of power and a nice fat 18" sub in a ported box tuned to 33hz. It's not an urban legend, its a scientific fact that 33hz is the resonant frequency of the clitoris. You just need a big enough sound system to prove it! Search on www.talkaudio.com about it, people on there claim to have seen it happen and they have the ICE to make it happen! :D

Matt

I've got a 33hz test tone too, maybe at one of the meets we can get our sound systems together and some willing ladies together!!!

Matt

"When life hands you lemons, ask for tequila and salt"

Signature space for rent, reasonable rates, apply within.

:D

Matt

"When life hands you lemons, ask for tequila and salt"

Signature space for rent, reasonable rates, apply within.

when u go that big the only reason is to reach low frequencies, power is just a nesecity to move that large cone and heavy rubber seals.
there is a possiblity that that speaker is a free air sub, certainly with such power handling you wud need only to separate the front waves from the back waves so it doesnt just become a masive cancelling out machine and uselessly beat the air

Back