Technical wiper function advice

Currently reading:
Technical wiper function advice

SamuelC

Greetings :)

Uno 1100 wiper function works exclusively on high wipe only.
Intermittent and pulse wipe do not work.

Any advice on resolving this issue?

Thanks

I have a similar problem. Uno1.4 1993. Wiper switch In off position, top or bottom? I got another motor. Worked once then stopped .i suspect no power to steering wheel multi switch. Any ideas?

If I were faced with this, I think I’d try to see if it was the stalk by unplugging the multi-plug in the steering shroud and manually making the connections.

If the wipers move, it’s the switch. If not, probably something downstream. The switch can probably be tested using a multimeter and checking for connections. If the contacts are visible, I’d brighten them up.

Does the wiper motor work if powered directly by the battery?

If I were faced with this, I think I’d try to see if it was the stalk by unplugging the multi-plug in the steering shroud and manually making the connections.

If the wipers move, it’s the switch. If not, probably something downstream. The switch can probably be tested using a multimeter and checking for connections. If the contacts are visible, I’d brighten them up.

Does the wiper motor work if powered directly by the battery?
thanks for the message, the following:
1. Where is off for wiper stalk
2. Bought a new wiper module, don't know what happened but brushes worn out and circuit board blew the circuitry
3. If I do a direct connect and not the stalk, where do I connect 12v and earth, the motor has 4 connections

Attachments

• 1711049194719.png
    1711049194719.png
    66.8 KB · Views: 9
Back