General Wing mirror glass

Currently reading:
General Wing mirror glass

PandyaEyes

Hi all,

Trying to find near side wing mirror glass for a 95 selecta. Bought one on eBay but it's too big. I thought they were all the same on these as our 92 750L and the Selecta are.

Anyone know where I might be able to get hold of one?

Many thanks

Thanks for the responses. Just waiting for a response from the eBay seller. Glad it's not just me. Thanks for the number, will try it.

if my memory serves me i dont think you can buy the individual glass. you have to by a complete wing mirror with glass already fitted. halfords sold me a "genuine repoduction mirror glass" which was too large and i broke trying to fix (goodbye refund). :bang:

you can easily get them from fiat as the late panda mirrors are the same as on cinquecentos. :cool:

you can easily get them from fiat as the late panda mirrors are the same as on cinquecentos. :cool:

No they're not, fixings on the door are different on all of the ones I've seen, much smaller on the Cinq's.

Can get the glass one, just have to be careful fitting it as it clips in and not sticks. Find it best to remove the door mirror unit and dunk in hot water before hand to make it more flexible.

Back